S & B List // B> Rouge FP Set +9 / 19 DEX, WP, etc

This is a discussion on S & B List // B> Rouge FP Set +9 / 19 DEX, WP, etc within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; I need the following stuff and pay with the items of my "Selling List" and / or GB's. As for ...
Page: 1

StoneColdAngel

Wink

I need the following stuff and pay with the items of my "Selling List" and / or GB's. As for my "Selling List", I take USD, IGC and items of my "Buying List" xD

Buying:
    Rouge FP Set +9 /19 Dex
    Elf Belt
    Warrior Pendant

Selling:
    Skeleton Belt
    Mirage Dagger +8 / 80
    Rouge Chitin Gauntlets +5 / 15 Dex
    Elemental Pendant
    Glacier Belt
    TP Friend Scrolls

Trading:
    Rouge Chitin Gauntlets Rebirth +5 / 15 Dex => Chitin Gauntlets Rebirth +8 / 15 Dex
    Elemental Pendant + GB's => Warrior Pendant

SoulDace

Offer me Gbs for elf belt

StoneColdAngel

I told you my offer twice already, accept it or leave me alone please ...

SoulDace

Lmao you offer me MD+8 , you think i noob? nobody not going to take MD for elf belt if you want MD +8 + 4gb if no np go ahead and try to find noob to trade with you.
    Dont post your shit only becuse i dont want your offer.

StoneColdAngel

Lmao you offer me MD+8 , you think i noob? nobody not going to take MD for elf belt if you want MD +8 + 4gb if no np go ahead and try to find noob to trade with you.
    Dont post your shit only becuse i dont want your offer.[/b]
    If you don't like my offer then fuck off my topic, go back and hide in your cave.

SoulDace

If you don't like my offer then fuck off my topic, go back and hide in your cave.[/b]
    Im not man cave like yours , but for you cave its home , so you prolly tried to say go back home , well im at home ( if you know what is it , if no , its place with people who love's you and take care of you , and they not spam like morons like you ) .

P.S learn prices before you offer noob , MD+8 for Elf belt rofl , noob.

StoneColdAngel

Go die and leave my topic ... I AM NOT INTERESTED IN YOUR SHIT !!!! AQnd I know the prices well and I know what I can offer or what I can't. PLS FUCK OFF!!!

SoulDace

So why you still need Elf belt if its shit ? and why you keep offer for it MD+8 and all decline? oh you right ,thats cuz you know prices.

StoneColdAngel

I keep it on my B> List cuz I will buy it later but for now FP+9 is more important, and I wont oofer a retard like you more than a MD+8 cuz in moradon I can get it for this and I won't overpay cuz a noob like you thinnks its worth more. BB QUIT MY TOPIC!!!

SoulDace

I keep it on my B> List cuz I will buy it later but for now FP+9 is more important, and I wont oofer a retard like you more than a MD+8 cuz in moradon I can get it for this and I won't overpay cuz a noob like you thinnks its worth more. BB QUIT MY TOPIC!!![/b]
    Ill not quit becuse i cant ignore how dumb you are ,md's +8 on mercents , while Elf belt its 3-4 GB more , but keep dream imo.

StoneColdAngel

If you don't quit my topic I report you. FUCK OFF

SoulDace

Go ahead and report , and then what? i can change IP to every thing , i can change rage and you fuked up , i have many accounts here it dosent matter , anyway you should learn prices cuz you noob,

StoneColdAngel

FUCK YOU AND LAEVE MXY TOPIC. I know the prices better then you and I wont offer a noob like you MD+8 for a crappy eb.