Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

in NOOBIES clan there are really noobs

This is a discussion on in NOOBIES clan there are really noobs within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; proove that noob is koxper: another their warrior was in invasion with koxper party in cant remember nick starting on ...
Page: 1

Gaah

Default in NOOBIES clan there are really noobs

proove that noob is koxper:

another their warrior was in invasion with koxper party in cant remember nick starting on H..
    I think we can speculate if their leader is legit 70....

Hostibus

loc is legit 70 for sure , i know most of them - for sure the part from vietnam ( taotenxxx and some other vns + mexic - dontaskmeforxxxx ) are good guns - others are just random guys so ... prolly d33k will lose his clan or get last chance ... :wub:

SilverpremiumUser

:mellow:

simple

who thew fuk is this retard i never saw him in noobies clan they are all gg expers <_< and d33k is healing him xDD i gotta punch him in the face later :P

hahahah d33k lolololol good times.

loc and them crazy xpers and there legit though

Gaah

I dont know how is situation on orc side they probalby exp in esland only and i saw 2 this clan members in koxp party so i just speculated that maybe their leader is not 100%legit but if u guys saying there that they are hard expers so probably this 2 are ,,black sheep" of clan..

wynne.

Originally posted by CurLy
    hahahah d33k lolololol good times.

loc and them crazy xpers and there legit though
    We all love d33k :wub: :wub: :wub: .

And im pretty sure those vietnam guyz are 100% legit! they are good gunz xping most of the time tho

Xzero

ROFLlol wtf i dont think deek knows about this but noobies r fuking legit lvled and legit pk ok? maybe d33k dont know he macro...ask all we are well known players :P

Xzero

end of topic, clan Noobies are legit except for D33k being in a macro party in that time. But mostley d33k is legit, he pks with clannies and xps legitly with other Legit xpers in clan noobies.

Xzero

btw Just because D33k was in a macro party, that doesnt mean you can prejudice the whole clan that we arent legit.
    <_< -_- :blink: h43r: :angry: :angry: :angry:

zero use the edit button.. i heard it works wonders :wub:

Gaah

Originally posted by Xzero
    btw Just because D33k was in a macro party, that doesnt mean you can prejudice the whole clan that we arent legit. *
    <_< *-_- *:blink: *h43r: *:angry: *:angry: *:angry:
    I didnt say whole clan... btw some warrior his nick starting on H was in koxp prty too...i hope ill met him in cz today and remember his nik B)

FredTFT

Originally posted by Xzero
    btw Just because D33k was in a macro party, that doesnt mean you can prejudice the whole clan that we arent legit. *
    <_< *-_- *:blink: *h43r: *:angry: *:angry: *:angry:
    /spam off

:wub:

Kaneshiro

when did my clan use koxp? r u crazy or mad? i think u need a doctor or my judgement for yr sick.

J

noobies are xpaholics...every time i enter slant, i always see them xping...its insane

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast