B> Priest Items

This is a discussion on B> Priest Items within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; I'm buying Paper +9 set (except pauldron), HB+8 or II+8, Dual ROCs+1/+2, Iron Neck and some GBs. PM me in-game ...
Page: 1

GANGALEE

I'm buying Paper +9 set (except pauldron), HB+8 or II+8, Dual ROCs+1/+2, Iron Neck and some GBs. PM me in-game (GANGALEE, if you were not smart enough to guess that) or post here.

xanarchistx

A donator with 0 posts?

Randddoommmm

Azraim

I know him and i can say he is 100% trustable

GANGALEE

LOL...Just because I don't post here doesn't mean I'm not in the game bro. KO Is bigger than KO4life and does it hurt to give em $10? I am sure they agree with me. Do I get brownie points? Anyway, thanks for the comment, but do you actually have items to sell? Otherwise, there is a general forum for comments or pm me in-game with your issues.

xanarchistx

Ganga I was just amazed you've never posted before I'm not saying you're a scammer or anything.
    Ganga is 100% Trustable, like me

Free Bump
    -LetalPoizon / LutZe

GANGALEE

Ganga I was just amazed you've never posted before I'm not saying you're a scammer or anything.
    Ganga is 100% Trustable, like me

Free Bump
    -LetalPoizon / LutZe[/b]
    Thanks for the up bro. It's funny that now that I don't have as much time to play, it forces me to buy more items since I don't have time to get them in game (boss hunt, events, farming, etc.). So, best thing to do is get them here or get scammed by some naked dude running around Moradon spamming "GB, GB, GB $US".

xanarchistx

Actually.. There's a few Zulie sites that actually work. I can toss you one, but not on ko4life. against the rules

[email protected]

xDontAskMeForRaptorX

he is trustable 100%, i sold for him my iron belt and WE+1 xD. pm me gangalee if u want buy more glass belt and iron necklace, PE+1 and dual ROC.

NathanAlgren

bump for clannýe :P

stock

GANGALEE

Arrow

What the hell! No one selling priest items. Some of you noobs go to the new server and sell me your chit. So, then I will be the noob with good chit. It's very simple! Still looking for:

1. paper set +9 (str) (I have pauldron already)
    2. iron neck
    3. hb+8/II+8 (hb+7, if i have no choice)

someone hit me up with some good news. (and i don't care if you saved a bunch of money on your car insurance from Geico.)

Buy me HB+8 and i give you HB+7

J

Even though people say your trustable, rules are rules.

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=205289