B> Priest Shell +8 Clean or with STR

This is a discussion on B> Priest Shell +8 Clean or with STR within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Buying: Priest Chitin Shell Helmet CLEAN or with STR Priest Chitin Shell Pads CLEAN or with STR Priest Chitin Shell ...
Page: 1

Buying:
    Priest Chitin Shell Helmet CLEAN or with STR

Priest Chitin Shell Pads CLEAN or with STR

Priest Chitin Shell Gauntlets CLEAN or with STR

Priest Chitin Shell Boots CLEAN or with STR

NeronDomitius

no1 selling those i tryed with chitins with str and shell gloves with str or clean ofc

SillyHo

I will stop merching my shit priest shell drops when I turn in gems. If any go 8 when I run the upgrades Ill let you know. Its a beast build with the proper uniques.

ZeIda

this happened to me on december 25.....and i got no sharer ...
    all sealed items gone on christmas day...
    found out later badcompany clan on ares paid a gm 500 usd to delete them....
    so who knows

lol thats funny xD Sure they paid 500 usd to get your +9 str jewels and +7 shells deleted BuDDaH

EDIT: Sorry for spamming your topic Synthetic, but I just had to when I saw Silly`s comment. Free bump for you I guess

this happened to me on december 25.....and i got no sharer ...
    all sealed items gone on christmas day...
    found out later badcompany clan on ares paid a gm 500 usd to delete them....
    so who knows

lol thats funny xD Sure they paid 500 usd to get your +9 str jewels and +7 shells deleted BuDDaH

EDIT: Sorry for spamming your topic Synthetic, but I just had to when I saw Silly`s comment. Free bump for you I guess [/b]
    Pff don't pollute my popular topic with random conjecture! Anyway, if any of you noobs out there have some +8shell clean or with str, hit me up