Vaijjin got hacked !

This is a discussion on Vaijjin got hacked ! within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Hi! i got hacked at this night and sure i lost lots of my items.i already changed my password but ...
Page: 1

aith

Hi! i got hacked at this night and sure i lost lots of my items.i already changed my password but The Hacker sent trojans to many of the people and asked for items...If you are one of these i apologise for this situation
    tnx.

collision

Spam Topic

sorry to say

( We Dont Care )

aith

its not my problem if you consider this issue as problem or not.i just want to apologise for the people because the hacker made lots of mistakes and tried to scam people with my name.i wrote this message because there are lots of people in game who really thrusts me i just wrote this message because i want to prevernt ppl from getting hacked by hacker trojan link which hacker sent by pm at game but i guess u dont have that intelegence to understand that

Goliath

Sorry to hear that.
    And speak for urself moron. Some people do care. Immature cunt!

Plazma

Actually i dont care at all either.... and , spam topic ftw

Banned

so dont write if you no care.. who please answer? o_O .. he just warning you... and explain his problem.. :blink:
    who dont care.. no neeed to answer .
    sorry for hear =/ <_<

Imhotep

ohh that&#39;s nice, Vaijin get&#39;s IN, Vaijin leaves clan, Vaijin get&#39;s "hacked"

btw, i&#39;m pretty sure u can&#39;t send a trojan via pm IN GAME :/

(correct if i&#39;m wrong)