B> ROUGE CHITIN +8 SET

This is a discussion on B> ROUGE CHITIN +8 SET within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; ill trade hb7 for 4 pieces... no helmet...
Page: 1

noobie

ill trade hb7 for 4 pieces... no helmet

LOL WTF, 4x +8 chitin for a Hell breaker +7, what was in the same price as Raptor +7 like 6 months ago, till now there are like 50x as much as it were, but people found out that it has more ap then it shows (it always had this ap) and now it worths like 50x more? that's fucked up, sorry for this, don't take it as a flame, but that's plain stupid in my honest opinion.

noobie

yeah it gets more ap after u rebirth it so that costs more.. its kool i aint flame u.. jut bump for me sometimes

No it doesn't get more AP? just try a normal and a rebirthed one, they both have the same AP.. :S

No it doesn't get more AP? just try a normal and a rebirthed one, they both have the same AP.. :S[/b]
    ya true, there is a topic about it in different section and its a bit old already. Atm normal price of it its rol and in usd its even more, 4x chitin+8 for HB+7 is standard but when people offering HBs for GBs/IBs than its a bit annoying. And its not so expensive because of the AP/ rebirth , but see also II is expensive and price of HB was always depending on the price of II also - rappy+7 was same price as II+7 "few months ago" and that time i could buy a HB+7 for less than 18gb, now II like triple price of rappy so HB also much more - just btw off topic

BUMP for u

noobie

ty for the bump

noobie

bump

noobie

b
    u
    m
    p

ready to work