B> Rouge Full Plate Set +9 / 19 DEX, SE 2x, etc,

This is a discussion on B> Rouge Full Plate Set +9 / 19 DEX, SE 2x, etc, within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; I need the following stuff and pay with the items of my "Selling List" and / or GB's. As for ...
Page: 1

StoneColdAngel

I need the following stuff and pay with the items of my "Selling List" and / or GB's. As for my "Selling List", I take USD, IGC and items of my "Buying List" xD

Buying:
    Rouge FP Set +9 /19 Dex
    Elf Belt
    Silver Earring 2x

Selling:
    Skeleton Belt
    Mirage Dagger +8 / 80
    Rouge Chitin Gauntlets +5 / 15 Dex
    Glacier Belt
    TP Friend Scrolls
    Speed Pots

Trading:
    Rouge Chitin Gauntlets Rebirth +5 / 15 Dex => Chitin Gauntlets Rebirth +8 / 15 Dex

SoulDace

He try to trade with me MD+8 for Elf belt lol he noob he dont know prices.

StoneColdAngel

Go spam your mom fucktard. I got my EB for my MD+8 now so fuck off.

SoulDace

Go spam your mom fucktard. I got my EB for my MD+8 now so fuck off.[/b]
    LOL you think i believe you? hahaha you just want me to leave , but no ill not
    NOBODY not going to give you elf belt for MD+8 rofl , you suck.
    Thats why i still see in your buying list Elf belt and selling MD+8 , even if you delete it ill not believe you , but atleast people not going to pm you for this both items , so go delete then

StoneColdAngel

LOL you think i believe you? hahaha you just want me to leave , but no ill not
    NOBODY not going to give you elf belt for MD+8 rofl , you suck.
    Thats why i still see in your buying list Elf belt and selling MD+8 , even if you delete it ill not believe you , but atleast people not going to pm you for this both items , so go delete then [/b]
    Ever haerd of +1? Or can't you afford this? And for MD+8 , you can ask my mates how many I "had" besides the 1 I "was" using. kkthxbb

SoulDace

What +1 ? are you dumb ? MD+8 worth 950-10gb in mercent you faggot , i made +7 rebirth md , also i got 2H giga +8 and really more items that you wish to have , i just got drop now Glass belt , you still need this elf belt but to be honest nobody dont want your shit.

StoneColdAngel

Simple math, maybe to hard for you, but I try to explain it to you. If you have 2x Elf Belt and buy 1 more you have 3. K so far so good how you can follow. With those 2 Elf Belts you can go to the anvil and turn it into 1x Elf Belt +1. Might be new for you but this feature got added along with ROFD a while ago. Happy exploring the miracles of KO.

SoulDace

Rofl you moron , i've got ROC +2 so dont try to explain me how to upgrade , also you didnt said you have 2 aleardy , third , still nobody not going to offer you Elf belt for MD +8

StoneColdAngel

Tell that the turk who did the trade ...

SoulDace

Tell that the turk who did the trade ...[/b]
    Even turks not that stupids , well i got tired from your topic , look how many people watch your topic , till now you have like 30 views thats lame.

StoneColdAngel

The are so many stupid ppl out therer. Just look in the mirror ...

He try to trade with me MD+8 for Elf belt lol he noob he dont know prices.[/b]
    This is another one topice when you keep flaming him about it. If you don't want his offer go away from his topic.

Muted for 3 day, do this one more time and you will be muted/banned for more days. And both of you calm down with flaming, or I will mute or ban both of you...

SoulFamily

With those 2 Elf Belts you can go to the anvil and turn it into 1x Elf Belt +1.[/b]
    bug??? :P
    thought this was fixed :blink:

StoneColdAngel

bug??? :P
    thought this was fixed :blink:[/b]
    You don't wanna talk with me so I won't tell you how to do it. BB