This is a discussion on Log In / Server Issues within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Seems to me that there are 4 types of issues... 1) 40% of people can log in on p3 only ...
Page: 1

Bradshouse

Seems to me that there are 4 types of issues...
    1) 40% of people can log in on p3 only
    2) 40% of people can log in on p2 and p1 only
    3) 10% people getting xtrap issues
    4) 10% of people getting launcher issues

From what I know about it so far there has been an introduction of some new software and do to this into there has been complications with the exesting software compatability.
    In short its gonna be a week or so before K2 fixes this issue... Dont think it will be ressolved overnight,
    Working as a network technition I see this happen a lot and its either they take a week or they crash all servers for like 4 or 5 days till its fixed...
    We all know about K2 and there is no way they will shut down all servers for more then 10 hours at a time at the risk of losing prolly close to 1.5 mill a day from all of us noobs who have nothing better to do then spend $10-$200 a month/week on some damn game that we enjoy playing...

I guess in to sum all this up, if you can get in then YAY... If you cant just wait and see. Next week will tell on the issues... Sorry everyone

bl00dy

it has been over a week with the login issues. i bought prem and lost like 10 days of it cus of login issues.

Bradshouse

Originally it was just an Xtrap issue, now it has been raised to an IPvs DNS issue... I know we are all frustraited man... I have 4 accounts with gold so I know about premi shit bro.... I hate KO atm as well but all i can do is create a spot for us to all vent

Best reguards

SomethingSmellsFunny

I think it's more of a K2 issue, From my Experiances.

Example: My Cousin Cant login Yet were on the SAME ISP, And I Can login.

On ares.

Bradshouse

Yeah same here, my best in life friend cant log into any sever but i can log into all but p3. We also have same ISP bro... Its something to do with DNS/IP and the configuration they have it set up with. I think it may be them trying to impliment the Turkey government IP bann on violent games... This I do not Know considering I know nothing of the gov... Just another idea to add to the pile of 87562876438576 ideas

Bradshouse

It really sucks too, cause you may hate playin cause of the cheaters, dupers, ect.... but at the same time you cant wait to log in somedays cause you made like 10 really good friends in the game. I for one am really upset that 6 people cant log in that I really enjoy playing with. I think its crap and ima send K@ to the tree to get me a branch to beat them with L

haru

this is soo gay all 3 diez servers up and i can log all 3 easy sooo gay

Bradshouse

Edena too bro

i can log in pathos too ^^

then got dc after 1 min

Bradshouse

damn i miss pathos and my clan bad u all

damn i miss pathos and my clan bad u all[/b]
    wat's that mean?

infusion

That he missed his clan and the other people

I can log only in p2 and p3 ..... i'm the only one ?? 0,0001% ?