Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hello,i got few questions

This is a discussion on Hello,i got few questions within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; I bought green treasure chest for 500 mil today and got WoE from it.Made it +3 so my question is:when ...
Page: 1

toniskuusk

I bought green treasure chest for 500 mil today and got WoE from it.Made it +3 so my question is:when will it glow like what + it has to be and second question is how much is it worth?
    If anyone helps me with those questions i wouöld appreciate that.

Vip

Shinju21

+6 will glow =)
    and how much it is worth i cant tell u :P

toniskuusk

+6..lol i need 3 trinas then? but yeah thank you .and still i need to know how much is it worth?

+6..lol i need 3 trinas then? but yeah thank you .and still i need to know how much is it worth?[/b]
    imo dont use trinas...use trinas only from +6 - +8

BlackWidow

imo dont use trinas...use trinas only from +6 - +8[/b]
    wish i had your upping skills brotha <_<

toniskuusk

lol..i have burned enough stuff at +3 to +4 so i better use trina.

grzequ

WoE +3 isnt worth trina :huh:

indeed lol

just +6 without trina +7 with trina

tw33k

i only use trina to +8. well maybe to +5 and up with a quest item of name.

toniskuusk

lol so youre saying that i should do it without trina lol?i dont wanna lose that item cuz its 1st time im having WoE..and i have burned all unique weapons/shields at+3 to +4 without trina..or do you got any tips how to UG better

spab

lol so youre saying that i should do it without trina lol?i dont wanna lose that item cuz its 1st time im having WoE..and i have burned all unique weapons/shields at+3 to +4 without trina..or do you got any tips how to UG better[/b]
    buy my trina and uprage it with it

BlackWidow

lol so youre saying that i should do it without trina lol?i dont wanna lose that item cuz its 1st time im having WoE..and i have burned all unique weapons/shields at+3 to +4 without trina..or do you got any tips how to UG better[/b]
    bro some ppl have more luck upgrading no clue how that is but in my experience its the ip range turks have 100% to +10 everyone else .000000001 to +4. your playing this game for fun not to see red on some faggie anvil so do what you feel is right for you.

btw yea buy pr1est trina so she can buy me a nation transfer jk jk

Bradshouse

There will be no nation transfers while your in da clan bro, its against the clan rules didnt you read the rules, god... lol

grzequ

+6..lol i need 3 trinas then? but yeah thank you .and still i need to know how much is it worth?[/b]
    lol dude look

chance to +4 without trina is very high, same with +5

if you wanna buy a trina better buy one more WoE cause it isnt worth that much...

make it +6 without trinas, if you break it, well, get another WoE and upgrade again... you will finally make one, and you will prolly spend less money than 3 trinas do cost :huh:

Also, you know how it hurts to break something to +6 with trina which you have already used 2 trinas on :lol:

if that WoE is a rly good item for you - sell it and buy an elixir+7

Also, you know how it hurts to break something to +6 with trina which you have already used 2 trinas on :lol:[/b]
    Makler burned his quest sword to +6 with trina ~~ (used trinas to +4 and +5 too xD)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast