Attention THIS IS THIEF MrCold

This is a discussion on Attention THIS IS THIEF MrCold within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; MrCold is thief This man steal me with items on manes:/ I gave him items on manes and he dont ...
Page: 1

SomaticSense

MrCold is thief
    This man steal me with items on manes:/ I gave him items on manes and he dont gave me items on edana:/ :angry:

You must wrong MrCold this man, becouse he have many post on this forum, i thought that man is honest.

matesz001

MrCold is thief
    This man steal me with items on manes:/ I gave him items on manes and he dont gave me items on edana:/ :angry:

You must wrong MrCold this man, becouse he have many post on this forum, i thought that man is honest.[/b]
    let me guess ur turk.

hello

y didn u trade with me instead when we traded with u b4 honestly? anyway feel really sad for u... if u still got any items/gbs u wanna trade, pm me or msn me.

36gbs and some +7 rogue,warrior chitins in edana ty

let me guess ur turk.[/b]

stfu fagget, he got scammed some of us dont like being scammed, serisouly get the fuk off these forums, no one likes you

stfu fagget, he got scammed some of us dont like being scammed, serisouly get the fuk off these forums, no one likes you[/b]
    oh first time i agree with you Play