Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

B> Shell+7/8 Dread Sheild+7/8(Priest)

This is a discussion on B> Shell+7/8 Dread Sheild+7/8(Priest) within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; dat acc suks now, after the hack >.< i was on it for like 1 hr yesterday got 3%, but....4 ...
Page: 2

iiason

dat acc suks now, after the hack >.<

i was on it for like 1 hr yesterday got 3%, but....4 hits and i&#39;m almost redballed >.<

dat acc suks now, after the hack >.<

i was on it for like 1 hr yesterday got 3%, but....4 hits and i&#39;m almost redballed >.<[/b]

Oi,i got a dread shield and full shell back and a smite +6 and some uniques today noob. :P

iiason

Oi,i got a dread shield and full shell back and a smite +6 and some uniques today noob. :P[/b]
    good. i&#39;m still w8ing for my dual rol, wp+1 and eb :S.

DS +? nvm, i&#39;ll check it out tonight. btw, wanna go BP? i don&#39;t have a character to play for a few month. i think i&#39;ll spend time on the preist or sean&#39;s war. haven&#39;t decided yet. xD

TopCat

good. i&#39;m still w8ing for my dual rol, wp+1 and eb :S.
    DS +? nvm, i&#39;ll check it out tonight. btw, wanna go BP? i don&#39;t have a character to play for a few month. i think i&#39;ll spend time on the preist or sean&#39;s war. haven&#39;t decided yet. xD[/b]

or maybe on my rouge ?:PO_o

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12