Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

B> Shell+8 pauldron FP+9 DV+8 or DV+7

This is a discussion on B> Shell+8 pauldron FP+9 DV+8 or DV+7 within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; also buying for IGC / IGI now cant edit.... pls dont bump this topic anymore ill make a new one ...
Page: 2

Banned

also buying for IGC / IGI now cant edit....

pls dont bump this topic anymore ill make a new one coz cant edit

hmmm

be careful, i have a feeling that this guy is a scammer

CopyTown

be careful, i have a feeling that this guy is a scammer[/b]
    Yes.. only 373 posts.. u need atleast 500 posts to be trustable!

Banned

well i can give $ first then i get items but ofc u need be trustable, or i can use a middle man or still u can do the trade with sednanref and he is gg.

and pls do not come in my topic to spam coz i fuked up your... but sry i find really ridicolous that a unknow nickname open a topic where he sell gg items in a new server where is impossible get a full unique set after only so few weeks, and also an other noob account with 0 posts (join date jennuary 08) come and say that u are trustable.... i want warning others player coz not all use their brain well.. as i said u can always show me your items and ill say a public sry.. but u still wont -_-

CopyTown

well i can give $ first then i get items but ofc u need be trustable, or i can use a middle man or still u can do the trade with sednanref and he is gg.

and pls do not come in my topic to spam coz i fuked up your... but sry i find really ridicolous that a unknow nickname open a topic where he sell gg items in a new server where is impossible get a full unique set after only so few weeks, and also an other noob account with 0 posts (join date jennuary 08) come and say that u are trustable.... i want warning others player coz not all use their brain well.. as i said u can always show me your items and ill say a public sry.. but u still wont -_-[/b]
    I dont care about ure public sorry. Unknown nickname? alot of people on xigenon knows me. just check ranking ffs, but i guess u dont even have an account there, just oldschools who have access to that forum. And why shouldn't we fuck up your topic since u fucked up ours

Banned

I dont care about ure public sorry. Unknown nickname? alot of people on xigenon knows me. just check ranking ffs, but i guess u dont even have an account there, just oldschools who have access to that forum. And why shouldn't we fuck up your topic since u fucked up ours [/b]
    with your answer war closed.. i dont care anymore.. now pls let the topic go down... need edit it so make a new one

good luck

CopyTown

with your answer war closed.. i dont care anymore.. now pls let the topic go down... need edit it

good luck[/b]
    thx

Mango

and pls do not come in my topic to spam coz i fuked up your... but sry i find really ridicolous that a unknow nickname open a topic where he sell gg items in a new server where is impossible get a full unique set after only so few weeks, and also an other noob account with 0 posts (join date jennuary 08) come and say that u are trustable.... i want warning others player coz not all use their brain well.. as i said u can always show me your items and ill say a public sry.. but u still wont -_-[/b]
    Seriously what should he do? spamm like you until he gets 300 posts? And to be honest it's none of your buissnes to get involved with his trades, it'd be cool if u had some kind of evidence or a hinch that he was a scammer but calling him a scammer just by looking at the number of posts? jeeez.

and then there's this "and pls do not come in my topic to spam coz i fuked up your" hah, why wouldnt he?

Banned

Seriously what should he do? spamm like you until he gets 300 posts? And to be honest it's none of your buissnes to get involved with his trades, it'd be cool if u had some kind of evidence or a hinch that he was a scammer but calling him a scammer just by looking at the number of posts? jeeez.

and then there's this "and pls do not come in my topic to spam coz i fuked up your" hah, why wouldnt he?[/b]
    man i alredy explain.. this items + number of posts + the guy with 0 post that say is trustable + my invite of show me items = look suspicious ok ?

i know is not my buissnes but im sry our Mod not always check topics, and sometimes he can miss something.. there are new rules!
    for example people with low post number or unknow cant sell or trade items..

anyway for me discussion closed..

Old School kids
    Oh mummy, he said Im scammer maybe.. well I will do same ^^

New member unknow who come here with nice stuff, it's suspicious... normal if he said you are maybe scammer

CopyTown

Old School kids

New member unknow who come here with nice stuff, it's suspicious... normal if he said you are maybe scammer [/b]
    okay.. but he dont need to say

DONT TRUST THOSE PEOPLE WITH 11 POSTS.. HE IS A SCAMMER. ATTENTION PLS.. DONT TRADE WITH HIM WOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ROFLMAO ADLKJSLADKJSÖLKADJSLAKFJSLKAFJSLKAGJSALGKJSALGKSJA . CAUSE OF MY FUCKING POSTS!!!!!!!

new member??? i registred on this forum 5 months be4 him.
    all i do on this forum is to write a topic in market section sometimes and i dont get any posts for it. sorry, my fault.

hmmm

Hmm has been here longer than both of you

Copytown
    Group: Members
    Member No.: 14,562

sednanref
    Group: Member +
    Member No.: 15,179
    Server: Manes
    Clan: EuroStar
    Nation: El Morad

ThiefNEMOreturn
    Group: Member +
    Member No.: 20,729
    Server: Manes
    Clan: Eurostar
    IGN: secret
    Nation: El Morad

Banned

okay.. but he dont need to say

DONT TRUST THOSE PEOPLE WITH 11 POSTS.. HE IS A SCAMMER. ATTENTION PLS.. DONT TRADE WITH HIM WOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ROFLMAO ADLKJSLADKJSÖLKADJSLAKFJSLKAFJSLKAGJSALGKJSALGKSJA . CAUSE OF MY FUCKING POSTS!!!!!!!

new member??? i registred on this forum 5 months be4 him.
    all i do on this forum is to write a topic in market section sometimes and i dont get any posts for it. sorry, my fault.[/b]
    trust me u didnt register before me.. thats a new account coz the old one got ban for asking in a topic a turk forum... ban for 30 days so i maked new one and i keep use it now.. i prefer the name lol....

anyway stop pls let the topic go down coz i need make a new 1

btw = im old school MYKO player... i know KO almost from the start

WAR CLOSED pls

CopyTown

oke

Mango

Old School kids

New member unknow who come here with nice stuff, it's suspicious... normal if he said you are maybe scammer [/b]
    this guy, what an jackass

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12