Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

B> Skelly Belt/2x ROC/WE+PE

This is a discussion on B> Skelly Belt/2x ROC/WE+PE within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; 100% trustable, i mean comn i gave him my virginity tbh...
Page: 3

braze

100% trustable, i mean comn i gave him my virginity tbh

untrustable guy with to much selfrespect--->Scammy->Failed at ur Life![/b]
    My transaction with him 80$ was fine....

nonononono scammy is trustable i will give him my virginity too

100% trusable.....

Banned

untrustable guy with to much selfrespect--->Scammy->Failed at ur Life![/b]
    post proof or gtfo
    hes trustable.

this guy is 1000 % trustable

Banned

no way, cammy is gg trader

saga

nonononono scammy is trustable i will give him my virginity too[/b]
    hahah lal :P anyways he scammed some deff armors form his old clan in girakon i dont need to show prove cause idc what u think,and who does now for his real job brooming a oil company? haha gimme a break its like a garbichman without any diploma or anything and thats what i call failed at ur life and after this post scammy is gonna call up his msn people and say blablablah go flame him he bblalblablah dead blablablah :lol:

Psycho Powah Senior Member LyKeZ's Avatar

cammy did NOT scammed def armors from massacre -_- u should NOT talk what you dont know about without proof.

he's 100% trustable!

hahah lal :P anyways he scammed some deff armors form his old clan in girakon i dont need to show prove cause idc what u think,and who does now for his real job brooming a oil company? haha gimme a break its like a garbichman without any diploma or anything and thats what i call failed at ur life and after this post scammy is gonna call up his msn people and say blablablah go flame him he bblalblablah dead blablablah :lol:[/b]
    No one is listening to you, they look at your sig and realise your the child of this argument.

My cleaning job? Yes i worked leaning for 2 years which actually got me a motorbike and now i am doing Service Engineering for one of the companys that i cleaned.

That make you think more of my job? In 2 years after this course ill be raking in money that your family generations cant make abel

Defence armors, hmm, 3x Club defence and 1x Spear defence, all for priest and mage hmm yeah, im a scammer :lol:

And able the fact is, They have came and actually posted that i am trustable, how many people can you get to do it in your topic?

So far i see 9 looks at your "am i trustable" Which was created 2 days ago - Yet 0 Replys.

And you will get banned soon enough for Racism and harrasment Abel, so im not actually fucked.

And i dont think no one else here is either, your remarks dont harm my reputation, my reputation exceeds yours yet - i can get people to back me up - you cant.

Good day Abel, maby one day your remarks might make a diffrence - but at the age of 12, i dont think people understand what you trying to say.

And im reporting you for harrasment and Racsim because i want you off this board like everyone else

~cammy

saga

its so obvious ur self ego is to much u rlly think u will be a millionair with that shitty diploma ? u not even finished highschool=weak shit yes i think u should go to a special school where there learn u pee in the wc ->u would learn there allot i think... anyways im not going any further in this useless disucssion with this scottish fat finger that calls me scammer cause i tell everyone the truth about u buying heavenfire 4 times or so and having a terrible job , hope u die on that moterbike

Rofl, i finished school 9 weeks ago.

Got 3 in english, tech studys, phsics,

4 in History & Math

5 in French

rofl @ You trying to guess my life

And just incase you dont know the SQA thats good marks for a job

But service engineering dont require fucking "dipolacy's" They dont need fucking qualifications, they need people to work offshore and fix vehichals and do service engeneering on oil rigs not fucking get "A-levels" To fix a car, van..

3/20 ? XD

anyway i agree about getting him out of the forum :P

No

Scotland does it in Grades 1-7

1-2 Credit (Highest grade beside highers)
    3-4 General (you need these ATLEAST for a good job)
    5-6 Foundation (you sur are a failure!)
    7 - FAIL

:P

s.a

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123