selling bronze premium

This is a discussion on selling bronze premium within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; im sellin only bronze cause thats the only 1 i dont need 2 log on ur account for 2 get ...
Page: 1

matesz001

im sellin only bronze cause thats the only 1 i dont need 2 log on ur account for 2 get i can go on ko site and buy it with click and buy. pm me ur msn or leave post here. ill probably charge you 18gb these days if u dont like it 2 bad. oh ya the best thing is i can do it anytime of the day then you log off the account and u can go on m1 hurray cause im on ko site. i would take money first tho only way probably dont belive me but 2 bad dont pm me then.

MasterMan_manes

AHAHAHAHAHA...to buy premmium from u would be the stupidest thing in the world...evryone knows ur a fuking scamming turk....when u relog get ready for no items <_<

matesz001

AHAHAHAHAHA...to buy premmium from u would be the stupidest thing in the world...evryone knows ur a fuking scamming turk....when u relog get ready for no items <_<[/b]
    yes get ready for no items i can oto scam a account without even being in it it sends all you items 2 my its like oto trade right when u log off its an amazing program. i made it myself. and im a turk guys never trust a turk who was born in poland and livs in usa.

lonestarld10

how much for bronze prem , i have it for coin in game only coin plz