Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

(ingame)DONUTZ/ (forums)COWHEAD IS A FUKIN SCAMMER

This is a discussion on (ingame)DONUTZ/ (forums)COWHEAD IS A FUKIN SCAMMER within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; /copy paste what happend with Digit and 4Idevil but he was my friend from olympia and had him on msn ...
Page: 1

Default (ingame)DONUTZ/ (forums)COWHEAD IS A FUKIN SCAMMER

/copy paste what happend with Digit and 4Idevil but he was my friend from olympia
    and had him on msn for along time msn is : [email protected]
    i totally trusted him and he trusted me so we swapped info it was all good for a couple days
    then one day i went off for work get home and all gone.... that peice of shit stole it all zz
    guess u can never have freinds online eh? well iv lernt my lesson and possibly:

S> lvl 63 BP

oh btw he stole : II +7, MS +7 , +9 fabric coat, 2x set of +8 bp gear, WP, some +9 str acc, 1.6b, DOL, wreath of erenion, 300 rezz stones, my judgment scroll
    and im pretty sure thats it, but it was my fault for trusting him i admit that but zz scammerz suck :angry: zzz how do they not have guilt for stealing i know i would

superstylin

zzzz sorry bro but u can only share account with friend in ur country

Xzero

OMG zzz :angry: Why would you share your account in the first place -_-

nooooooooooo that piece of shit stole my debuffer <_<

hopefully we get this fixed

im an easygoin guy i like to make friends n stuff... oh btw my dads a pilot superstylin ^^

Mitch

ffs that really fucking sucks. i cant believe how people do this shit. if you want, you can use my mage with me

Originally posted by Mitch
    ffs that really fucking sucks. i cant believe how people do this shit. if you want, you can use my mage with me
    well maybe for wars ^^ but i dunno i dont really wanna leave my manes baba's

Honesty

Originally posted by spydrrrrrrr+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(spydrrrrrrr)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Mitch
    well maybe for wars ^^ but i dunno i dont really wanna leave my manes baba's[/b]
    bro im sory for ur acc but dont leave us...u are good player...dun wory he will be punished

superstylin

Originally posted by spydrrrrrrr
    im an easygoin guy i like to make friends n stuff... oh btw my dads a pilot superstylin ^^

hahah tell him to go to the country of that fukin scammer

Originally posted by superstylin+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(superstylin)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-spydrrrrrrr

hahah tell him to go to the country of that fukin scammer[/b]
    im seriously trying to get information about him, but like on msn earlier today he said hes not at home and it was his bro playing and stuff but
    i dont know what to think cause he blkd me on msn then i made a new hotmail and added him and he was online and so i was like wtf
    and so i guess it was his brother untill i read that post of im selling my II zz

Originally posted by Honesty+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Honesty)</div>
    Originally posted by spydrrrrrrr@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Mitch

bro im sory for ur acc but dont leave us...u are good player...dun wory he will be punished[/b]
    ty honesty greatly appreiciate the compliment, but dunno if i can play this game with no weapon no money...
    if i do keep playing its cause good people like you.. :wub:

Honesty

Originally posted by spydrrrrrrr+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(spydrrrrrrr)</div>
    Originally posted by Honesty+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Honesty)
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Mitch

bro im sory for ur acc but dont leave us...u are good player...dun wory he will be punished[/b]
    ty honesty greatly appreiciate the compliment, but dunno if i can play this game with no weapon no money...
    if i do keep playing its cause good people like you.. :wub:[/b][/quote]

i can try help u..but i have now 21m...i try sold this warrior shells

dant what is ur name?

Originally posted by Honesty+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Honesty)</div>
    Originally posted by spydrrrrrrr+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(spydrrrrrrr)
    Originally posted by Honesty
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Mitch

bro im sory for ur acc but dont leave us...u are good player...dun wory he will be punished
    if i do keep playing its cause good people like you.. :wub:[/b]

dant what is ur name?[/b][/quote]

my ingame name? its play

Honesty

Originally posted by Honesty+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Honesty)
    Originally posted by spydrrrrrrr
    Originally posted by Honesty
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Mitch

if i do keep playing its cause good people like you.. :wub:

dant what is ur name?[/b]
    my ingame name? its play[/b][/quote]

yeah i remember u goood..i hate ur massive in cz =S u are very good bp..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast