Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Spam/Locked: S> 550 mil on Girakon

This is a discussion on Spam/Locked: S> 550 mil on Girakon within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; 50 dollars per gb. Goldbars were obtained "legitly". Paypal or WU. Preferably Paypal, but if you buy a large amount ...
Page: 1

Banned

50 dollars per gb. Goldbars were obtained "legitly". Paypal or WU. Preferably Paypal, but if you buy a large amount you will have to follow simple steps to ensure no scamming. I am open to using middleman.

I just did a trade with H to the C for a lvl 61 rogue. He is my vouch.

edit: Only 550 and not 850 as I originally posted.

50 dollars per gb. Goldbars were obtained "legitly". Paypal or WU. Preferable Paypal, but if you buy a large amount you will have to follow simple steps to ensure no scamming. I am open to using middleman.

I just did a trade with H to the C for a lvl 61 rogue. He is my vouch.[/b]
    lol

Banned

lol[/b]
    SH +6s are 125 mil coins. A USD value for a SH +6 (especially on a new server) is more than 80 dollars, since very few have it. Would you like a calculator?

Banned

hahah what a nub 50$ 1 gb? gay ? =/

i would like know some one who will buy from you .. hahah

give me nicks i'll launch all the day...

1gb no worth more than 20-25$ !!!

i know ppls and sites you can buy for about 25$ no more lol.. :lol: :P haha...

Banned

hahah what a nub 50$ 1 gb? gay ? =/

i would like know some one who will buy from you .. hahah

give me nicks i'll launch all the day...

1gb no worth more than 20-25$ !!!

i know ppls and sites you can buy for about 25$ no more lol.. :lol: :P haha...[/b]
    You are an idiot. I explained my calculations. If you are a broke bum who still borrows money from his mother to buy premium, obviously you won't afford it. It's okay little Billy, one day you will grow a wee wee.

No flames. Pay up or Shut up. . Lets make love, not war. Alright?

I am not a site. If you want to buy from me, and not get scammed, pm me. I know how hard I worked for these GBs and they aren't 20 dollars worth.

Thank You, Come again.

Banned

You are an idiot. I explained my calculations. If you are a broke bum who still borrows money from his mother to buy for premium, obviously you won't afford it. It's okay little Billy, one day you will grow a wee wee.

No flames. Pay up or Shut up. . Lets make love, not war. Alright?[/b]
    well, i just checked.. site the freind gave, 32$ per 100m ( 1gb ) ... lol

:lol:

Banned

well, i just checked.. site the freind gave, 32$ per 100m ( 1gb ) ... lol

:lol:[/b]
    Awesome shit bro. Read my previous post.

Banned

Awesome shit bro. Read my previous post.[/b]
    well , as you want lol.. gl ...

it just funny haha xD

Banned

well , as you want lol.. gl ...

it just funny haha xD[/b]
    yeah it is. Let me type "haha".

HAHA

Seriously, all sarcasm aside, I know how hard it is to make gold bars legitly. Back in old KO, it took 3 months on goblins to farm 100 mil coins. I made these coins by selling, upgrading, selling, buying, reselling, upgrading, respectively. Sites usually have 4-5 computers macroing near goblins to make coins. For that reason, 32 dollars for a no effort gb, is reasonable for them. To me, it is not. I work really hard for my coins, and deserve an equally hard compensation.

If you don't understand, don't post. It is simple.

theres a few trustable sites that sell for 32 per gb, so unless youre lookin for a moron to sell to you might wanna lower your price lol.

Banned

theres a few trustable sites that sell for 32 per gb, so unless youre lookin for a moron to sell to you might wanna lower your price lol.[/b]
    xD lol

Banned

theres a few trustable sites that sell for 32 per gb, so unless youre lookin for a moron to sell to you might wanna lower your price lol.[/b]
    no ty, read my edit.

Seriously, all sarcasm aside, I know how hard it is to make gold bars legitly. Back in old KO, it took 3 months on goblins to farm 100 mil coins. I made these coins by selling, upgrading, selling, buying, reselling, upgrading, respectively. Sites usually have 4-5 computers macroing near goblins to make coins. For that reason, 32 dollars for a no effort gb, is reasonable for them. To me, it is not. I work really hard for my coins, and deserve an equally hard compensation.[/b]
    Also read the rules: http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?ac...p;f=4&id=13

I can get you banned for "Topic Hijacking".

You are openly advertising a supposed "trustable site which is selling GBs for cheaper", while I am trying to sell my goldbars. Thanks

As I said before, don't want to buy, don't post.

Banned

yeah it is. Let me type "haha".

HAHA

Seriously, all sarcasm aside, I know how hard it is to make gold bars legitly. Back in old KO, it took 3 months on goblins to farm 100 mil coins. I made these coins by selling, upgrading, selling, buying, reselling, upgrading, respectively. Sites usually have 4-5 computers macroing near goblins to make coins. For that reason, 32 dollars for a no effort gb, is reasonable for them. To me, it is not. I work really hard for my coins, and deserve an equally hard compensation.

If you don't understand, don't post. It is simple.[/b]
    lol ? 4-5 computer's mocro ? lol ? XD

no ty, read my edit.
    Also read the rules: http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?ac...p;f=4&id=13

I can get you banned for "Topic Hijacking".

You are openly advertising a supposed "trustable site who are selling for cheaper", while I am trying to sell my goldbars. Thanks

As I said before, don't want to buy, don't post.[/b]
    lol it just funny :lol: :P

Banned

lol ? 4-5 computer's mocro ? lol ? XD
    lol it just funny :lol: :P[/b]
    Alright man, stop posting on my thread. Thanks

Banned

Alright man, stop posting on my thread. Thanks [/b]
    haha :P

oke bro
    we just loves you :lol:

UP !! come on gg trustble