B> WE +2, Grade1 BP +9/19strg Fabric Armors

This is a discussion on B> WE +2, Grade1 BP +9/19strg Fabric Armors within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Buying: Warrior Earing +2 Grade one 7x INT BP Fabric Armors +9/19 Pauldron, Boots & Gaunlets prefearable with strg bonus. ...
Page: 1

Buying:
    Warrior Earing +2
    Grade one 7x INT BP Fabric Armors +9/19 Pauldron, Boots & Gaunlets prefearable with strg bonus.
    I even can pay in GOLD BARS

Selling:
    BP Grade one Cap +6/25 Dagger Def. 6xINT req.
    Smite Hammer +8 not rebirth
    Ring Of Courage (ROC)
    Priest Chitin Boots +7/16 reversed. (same requiments as normal +8 ones, 63def 16health)

everything for IGI / IGC
    NO USD

Nick

bump for gay :wub:

scheißtech aq

LordVincenzo

s.a Nerd !

Thijsoord

up for goodgun bp

wtf___dude

5gb for priest chitin boots oke? :mellow:

5gb for priest chitin boots oke? :mellow:[/b]
    ßß

wtf___dude

ßß [/b]
    noob h34r:

HEY MAN!!

What happen.. you didnt like the chitin bp set up... :lol: :lol:

i was looking that you were crazy looking for smite hammer +8 , chitin set +8 or +9 ... have you tested if yes.. how did it went.. did you like been Chitin BP.. . or you think is better fabric BP.. .. just asking, is a little weird for me, that you are going back as fabric g1 bp.. again.. probably you didnt have the good expectations that you were looking to be a Chitin BP.

if you tested Chitin Bp.. how was your experience.. ???? i havent see you playing Chitin BP in ronark.. but if you did.. let me know how did it went .

thanks.

pm sent.. pm me back ty.

plate, fullplate, chitin worked good since you had alot of def & mana and could outpot the dmg of most ppl but since some interesting clans from a interesting country witch is named like a bird came to this game and startet to do some nice things called multiple items and XP bug you have no chance anymore to outpot anything since lvl 80 & +9 raptor and some +2/3 jews made by anvil bug > atleast 700dmg on 1.1k def so you have to subside & hide behind a cs anyway untill you fully duffed one of them, and just for coming out to kill them 1by1 its better bo be grade1 and do like 400dmg more each hit
    and its also easyer to kill that noobs who hit you till redball and then runnnnnnn

with chitin build and sh +8 I had like 1.700ap while holding the smite and did around 500 - 700dmg and 700 - 900dmg on duff with skill, but low range

RiseAgainst_

HEY MAN!!

What happen.. you didnt like the chitin bp set up... :lol: :lol:

i was looking that you were crazy looking for smite hammer +8 , chitin set +8 or +9 ... have you tested if yes.. how did it went.. did you like been Chitin BP.. . or you think is better fabric BP.. .. just asking, is a little weird for me, that you are going back as fabric g1 bp.. again.. probably you didnt have the good expectations that you were looking to be a Chitin BP.

if you tested Chitin Bp.. how was your experience.. ???? i havent see you playing Chitin BP in ronark.. but if you did.. let me know how did it went .

thanks.[/b]
    Wow dude learn what you type before posting it, you typed the same fucking question like 6 times geez.

Aprende ingles ps ctm

plate, fullplate, chitin worked good since you had alot of def & mana and could outpot the dmg of most ppl but since some interesting clans from a interesting country witch is named like a bird came to this game and startet to do some nice things called multiple items and XP bug you have no chance anymore to outpot anything since lvl 80 & +9 raptor and some +2/3 jews made by anvil bug > atleast 700dmg on 1.1k def so you have to subside & hide behind a cs anyway untill you fully duffed one of them, and just for coming out to kill them 1by1 its better bo be grade1 and do like 400dmg more each hit
    and its also easyer to kill that noobs who hit you till redball and then runnnnnnn

with chitin build and sh +8 I had like 1.700ap while holding the smite and did around 500 - 700dmg and 700 - 900dmg on duff with skill, but low range[/b]

a country named like a bird :lol:

Free Bump ^^

a country name like a bird :lol:

Free Bump ^^[/b]
    is he (nort...) talking about Peru, our country. ... :lol: