Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

back from outer space

This is a discussion on back from outer space within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; what's up everyone. just wanted to stop in and let everyone know I am back and lookin to get me ...
Page: 1

Bradshouse

what's up everyone. just wanted to stop in and let everyone know I am back and lookin to get me a character goin again. gonna need some good items again. i'll keep ya posted on what all I need and when i'm gonna be practicin my combo. gonna need some warm ups if u all don't care to assist in my practice sessions.
    anyway that's about all I have to say other then

vlad, kev: glad u all understand my situation and know that I'm comin back to hang with my lil ko family. missed u guys man. later

Welcome Back

Thought you were moving to the middle of nowhere

Bradshouse

well I was but all worked out and I left no where and now I'm back in the swing of things

Welcome Back

Thought you were moving to the middle of nowhere [/b]

LolFireMageK

Bump for scammer fag.

kennyburger

wb man glad everything is back in order for you and that all is getting sorted out. hes not a scammer just facts we're unknown hes already been resovling that whole situation. anyways i for one cant wait to have you back and pk again. ok brotha talk at you soon and hurry your as..s back

i missed you :X It's really fine to see you again and i hope it's will be the same way inGame.
    If you need to talk or need something you know where i'm

LolFireMageK

wb man glad everything is back in order for you and that all is getting sorted out. hes not a scammer just facts we're unknown hes already been resovling that whole situation. anyways i for one cant wait to have you back and pk again. ok brotha talk at you soon and hurry your as..s back [/b]
    Hmm the whole situation where he sold me a 65 warrior, Then took all the items i put on it? Then changed all the information.

Yea mmk..

Mp3Steelo

wb brad <3 u

wb man glad everything is back in order for you and that all is getting sorted out. hes not a scammer just facts we&#39;re unknown hes already been resovling that whole situation. anyways i for one cant wait to have you back and pk again. ok brotha talk at you soon and hurry your as..s back [/b]
    There&#39;s still an question that needed to be answered.... is the traded between 411 and his rouge...

** Brad please answer my pm... or u&#39;re trying to avoid?

LolFireMageK

There&#39;s still an question that needed to be answered.... is the traded between 411 and his rouge...

** Brad please answer my pm... or u&#39;re trying to avoid?[/b]

I got scammed from him too... GG.

AzazZel

im sure everything will be resolved as soon as brad get his comp back ... for now he cant spent every/whole day on forums/in game like some of u kids w/e personal life...just be a lil patience and u&#39;ll prolly get ur answers amk ..

now for brad . . .if u dont know the news... Vlad become to sexy so whole server wants him :P and Kev&#39;s my b1sh so get ur hands off of him :P:P:P so much bout ur lil familly .. but no worries we&#39;ll find ya lil hottie :P

wb luv <3

LolFireMageK

im sure everything will be resolved as soon as brad get his comp back ... for now he cant spent every/whole day on forums/in game like some of u kids w/e personal life...just be a lil patience and u&#39;ll prolly get ur answers amk ..

now for brad . . .if u dont know the news... Vlad become to sexy so whole server wants him :P and Kev&#39;s my b1sh so get ur hands off of him :P:P:P so much bout ur lil familly .. but no worries we&#39;ll find ya lil hottie :P

wb luv <3 [/b]
    Lmfao no personal life? I&#39;m not the one stealing items on a forum.. I got scammed before he left and he never talked to me since..
    So just stfu if you dont know the whole story scrub...

Get laid.

AzazZel

Lmfao no personal life? I&#39;m not the one stealing items on a forum.. I got scammed before he left and he never talked to me since..
    So just stfu if you dont know the whole story scrub...

Get laid.[/b]

1st maybe u r the one who doesnt know the whole story ..thats why i said to be patiance and give him a chance to answer.
    2nd if u spend whole day flaming some1..then prolly u dont have a personal life
    3rd tyvm for worring bout my sexual life , it very healthy ty..

p.s. if u dont know me dont start with shits..
    p.p.s. give ppl a chance sometimes and u might make some friends around here.

Welcome back Brad ^^

Gel gel you need to get a comp bro...
    And get on msn >.<

LolFireMageK

1st maybe u r the one who doesnt know the whole story ..thats why i said to be patiance and give him a chance to answer.
    2nd if u spend whole day flaming some1..then prolly u dont have a personal life
    3rd tyvm for worring bout my sexual life , it very healthy ty..

p.s. if u dont know me dont start with shits..
    p.p.s. give ppl a chance sometimes and u might make some friends around here.[/b]

Lmfao stfu Dr.Phil... I gave him more than a chance he even admited to me he took my shit , SHUT THE FCK UP FAG.

God damn stupid little cunt trying to be Dr.Phil.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast