Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

back from outer space

This is a discussion on back from outer space within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Lmfao stfu Dr.Phil... I gave him more than a chance he even admited to me he took my shit , ...
Page: 2

blizz

Lmfao stfu Dr.Phil... I gave him more than a chance he even admited to me he took my shit , SHUT THE FCK UP FAG.

God damn stupid little cunt trying to be Dr.Phil.[/b]
    dont talk 2 azz like dat... wtf were u thinking?

Bradshouse

hi all, sorry I can't be on here too much all internet activity is done on my treo 700 (cell phone/pda/palm piolit) I don't know about ur warrior to be honest. I sold that account to someone, not even sure who it was tbh... sorry if ur items came up missing man I don't remember who u are or the other people that played that account. I do however remember telling whoever I sold the account to, to keep all the items sealed because it was a shared account when I bought it.

to anyone else that says I scammed them I don't think I did, however if by chance I may have I'm sorry but I don't remember. there are a few people that know where I have been Azz, Vlad, Kev, Kenny, Mento, and holmsi. Vlad can speak to what happened to me if he wants but as far as I am concerned its none of ur business. If it is please get the facts together before flaming me.

I hope this does not interfear with my dealings in the future because I am currently looking to buy a lvl 74+ sin and some good gear. realizing what I had would cost me about $2000 and if I got back what I had I would pay it again.

Azz thank u for taking up for me, kenny u as well. I caused all this and don't want u all getting flamed on my account but I luv u all. Vlad energie, I miss all u all and more. Juro miss u too bro. I'm glad to be back where I am. Sorry about the novel lol...

Guess i'll shut up....

To 412 repm me if u will bro cause I don't have ur pm in there.
    Again sorry for all the grief and thanks for understanding u all

dont talk 2 azz like dat... wtf were u thinking?[/b]

halifax

wb brad :P wish i had time to play ko with u some.. maybe in the future i will

Bradshouse

yeah no shit J, I missed u bro. u helped me a lot. took me from ubernoob category to an actually decent player. taught me some shits and befriended me. Thanks for everything bro. U know once I'm on my feet u can play my guy anytime man. aight I'm out. thanks for not flaming me u all.
    priciate ya

wb brad :P wish i had time to play ko with u some.. maybe in the future i will[/b]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12