Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Banned for No reason!!Fack off all

This is a discussion on Banned for No reason!!Fack off all within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; After clan war with fackin xclassis yeastarday knight,i normally log out,n exit game,today morning i was banned for auto heal ...
Page: 1

Crazybitch1

Default Banned for No reason!!Fack off all

After clan war with fackin xclassis yeastarday knight,i normally log out,n exit game,today morning i was banned for auto heal in ronark at some time yeastarday...wtf!!!!ithis is unfair ,anyone got proofs??...Crazybitch see ya

Were you in a party with zaproz01 or something, a priest, last night in cz?

Crazybitch1

Were you in a party with zaproz01 or something, a priest, last night in cz?
    u saw me in cz last night ???i wasnt even online,after clanwar with xclassis in p3 i log out totally

nephiha

umm no point in shouting at us retard
    no1 from k2 reads these forums
    go bitch at officials no1s gonna help u here...
    point is u got banned for auto healing or being in party with koxper/auto healer
    deal with it and get on with ur life its ur fault

Crazybitch1

no1 from k2 reads these forums *
    go bitch at officials no1s gonna help u here... *
    point is u got banned for auto healing or being in party with koxper/auto healer
    huh?i already post in official,i just said its so unfair banned for no reason...or cause of the a lot fack off i said yeastarday at clanwar :P

nephiha

still theres no reason to come here and tell all of us to fack off and to bitch to us cus we cant do shit for u...

Yes I saw you in CZ last night, looked like you were in the same party as a priest with autoheal, and I know who took a screenshot of you..he said he saw you autohealing too. All I know is I saw you next to a autohealer several times last night.

Crazybitch1

and I know who took a screenshot of you
    can u send me screenshot???
    still theres no reason to come here and tell all of us to fack off and to bitch to us cus we cant do shit for u...
    U read my post...do i told to post here?i just told what happen to me...whats ur problem...

I dont have the screenshot.

Darkslayer07

OMG,wtf, good luck crazy
    is shit

Darkslayer07

OMG,wtf, good luck crazy
    is shit

TheGuardian

Actually I was in CZ last night. I was talking to CaptainTripps last night and sent him an SS of KOXP archer Marline + the 2 koxp priests around him(you were one of them).

But I think this isn't the first time. Back when KOXP arrow shower was a MAJOR problem, I'm sure the rest of you guys remember CrazyBitch healing CrazyWhore while he koxp'ed up the place.

So to get down to it, I got you banned. Good riddens.

SuperkakosO_0

Originally posted by TheGuardian
    Actually I was in CZ last night. I was talking to CaptainTripps last night and sent him an SS of KOXP archer Marline + the 2 koxp priests around him(you were one of them). *

yu talk to captain tripps this is amazing!!!!yu are awsome!!!
    where is the gm??cause i cant see none secure this game -_-

pizzaman

Thats fuked up i dont know crazy but ODIN your a asshole because have you ever thought about priests do heal then run over and over to break animation DUH plus add a little lag maybe...btw odin you are a good lvl and have some good items but damn man you are a noob and thats fucking BS. I have to write captain next time hes online about something and im going to ask for crazy to get unbanned and tell him that you always do this shit everytime you get owned(which is alot seriously because you dont know HOW to pk only slide and ks) but everytime someone beats you or is better then you, you ALWAYS think they are cheating. I just have a feeling crazy is 100% non-cheater.. :P edit i know crazy is none cheater since odin is the one that got ya banned >.<

p.s if cheating was able in cz dont you think more then 1-2 people would be doing it ? zz :angry:

TheGuardian

Ahahaha banning a koxper makes me a noob? If that's your definition of noob then I'll let you be I guess :rollseyes:

If you didn't catch the part where I said he ran around with CrazyWhore using KOXP arrow shower then I guess since he only heals a koxper, but doesn't koxp himself he's legit? <_<

You can call me asshole, noob, anything I could really care less, if that person is a former KOXPer, partied with KOXP, or KOXP's himself, I'll do my best to get Tripps to get that fucker banned.

SuperKakos, I get in touch with him in game a good amount of times. Hopefully ThisIsMe, Dominic, SexyThang, Marline are banned soon for KOXP(ty ratbower for providing SS's).

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast