Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

BB Kronos || S > ~68 ASSASSIN LEGIT

This is a discussion on BB Kronos || S > ~68 ASSASSIN LEGIT within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; funkz, as i said i never went AFK while being in party.. when i told u i was "afk" i ...
Page: 3

Banned

funkz, as i said i never went AFK while being in party..
    when i told u i was "afk" i ment that i was looking on screen and when some1 quit the party i invite other guy and the mage tps him..

so dont get it wrong

Banned

ii+5 burned to +6.

PNW 360 Hardcore, WA Senior Member Austin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bludcore View Post
    are you stupid? you said this "lol now you guys are mad about the koxpers but you were perfectly fine with it when you were koxping on cwest. " so you said you were not aiming it towards the people who are mad about the koxpers? you said it yourself, BB buddy.
    hahahahahahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by bludcore View Post
    are you stupid? you said this "lol now you guys are mad about the koxpers but you were perfectly fine with it when you were koxping on cwest. " so you said you were not aiming it towards the people who are mad about the koxpers? you said it yourself, BB buddy.
    Jesus Christ you're thick. I know what i said and you are a dumbass. I said "now you guys(the ones who lvld this char) are mad about the koxpers" where the fuck did i say "lol now everyone on this server is mad about the koxpers". Last post clearly said I was not aiming it at ALL of the people mad about the koxpers, i was aiming it at just the 2 people who are now mad about the koxpers (NOT INCLUDING YOU). Is it that hard to understand? And does it make your dick hard to end all of your "flame" posts with "BB (insert slang term to make other person sound like a young kid (kiddo, buddy)"

Sincerely,
    The guy waiting for your next retarded post

Banned

ok, any1 willing to buy?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123