Big Trade Human Rogue Acct lvl 66 50% for..

This is a discussion on Big Trade Human Rogue Acct lvl 66 50% for.. within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Hello there.. as you can see im trading out my human rogue level 66 with 50% for Priest account im ...
Page: 1

ChickenMaster

Hello there..

as you can see im trading out my human rogue level 66 with 50% for Priest account im interested to trade it for any Priest with minimum level 65 and Up!! Again Must be PRIEST plzz..

evaluation of my human rogue account:

Players is been only 1 person that has play my human rogue account which is me. yeahhh MEE , me and only ME>! i just want to make sure that gets clear.. i always get questions saying how many people play your acct.. is only me who has play my rogue acct.

Also my human rogue account never been No Banned No hacked, there is nothing wrong 0, Nada, Zero Problems... Very Clean waiting to be played..

Yes Im trading my human rogue account lvl 66 with 50% naked for a naked Priest with minimum lvl 65 an UP! you must meet the evaluation same as my rogue plzz..

thank you ..

ChickenMaster

oh yeah i forgot to mention.. if you have to trade a priest account and is higher than level 66 for my human Rogue lvl 66 near 50% .. i can also add up some money $$ not a problem with that .. only if you have a priest lvl 66 higher level i can also add up some $$ to cover the difference .. again not a problem .. ty

ChickenMaster

or i will trade it for any warrior items.. now please.. post good offers .. ty

now my human rogue lvl 66 50% all it needs 3 1/2 more levels and it will be lvl 70 easy whats 3 more levels.. for lvl 70 .. drop me your offer ty. or trade for priest account if its higher level than level 66 i will offer you some $$ to cover the difference not a problem.. + i will give you the human rogue account as well..

ChickenMaster

pm sent ty