Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

BooMbeRPrisM for king

This is a discussion on BooMbeRPrisM for king within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; I wouldn't mind having someone responsible having king. Vote someone english please ffs......
Page: 5

I wouldn't mind having someone responsible having king. Vote someone english please ffs...

pato_sobre

rofl sultans didnt gave us a single item idiot just abyss fire for stupid felankor and isilion >.> and not 1000 af but 50 lol[/b]

lol lemme say u 1 thing i went to sultans to check whats going on there like 1 week EVERY boss they give ALL like 250 AF (abys Fire)

we went to isilon and, Caesar, Dedex, Achille0s, etc etc gave me EACH one like 300 AF only for isiloon.. like 1k of AF 1000 AF in less then 30 seconds su take ur own conclussion BTW... WHO KNOWs U dog

IveGotaProb

really i d c what shaaka did and how he get his lvl / np

i remember one day on edana when we had fight on arena on 60 lvl or less, he probably lost dont remember exacly, but he said he will own me in late game, i thought he was turk but w/e, after that he tried a lot of times 1v1 with me, and i cant remember one duel with u win dont u ?

about almost same number of np , nice shit , he had S i had dragon , so yes its almost same.

pato i cant be rude too, how the fuck u know it was shimayoshi on my acc ?? i was "exping with him" playing on his char, but he never was on mine. but who cares?

shaaka i know u playing Girakon cosu u already pmed me and swear some noob thinks in ur style.

Hacking / cheating / duping / koxping = yes thats all me ;DDD

about my character, he was sold after koxp afair, i was afraid of ban, anyway cezar aka murat can do a lot of thinks

Peace

nocomment

lol lemme say u 1 thing i went to sultans to check whats going on there like 1 week EVERY boss they give ALL like 250 AF (abys Fire)

we went to isilon and, Caesar, Dedex, Achille0s, etc etc gave me EACH one like 300 AF only for isiloon.. like 1k of AF 1000 AF in less then 30 seconds su take ur own conclussion BTW... WHO KNOWs U dog[/b]
    i never had more then 100af on account so nope they never gave me so much

IveGotaProb

1st... who know u?

2nd... This retard idiot came to ChiKeNs clan just for 3 days when we know he was a totaly retad kospers we kick his ass from the clan and ofcourse he gone to suck CaesaR PENNIS like he do the rest of the server...
    And when he was in clan... he was lvl 72 and me too so why don t shut the fuck up and try don t talk bullshit here when u don t know nothing...

Take ur conclussions who is the lier here... BooMbeR u and ur friends realy sux tell all them for don t try help u... they just pull down u to the hell...[/b]
    u like to change thinks, anyway u was noob and all agree that.
    kicked from chickens ? DD hihihi
    at last i have loyal friends i dont have to ask for a help they decide what they do.
    anyway i already explained u that i dont care about ur opinions

BooMbeRPrisM been a noob since first week of edana and always was known for either bug abusing, koxping, luring, ksing or whatever else comes to your mind.[/b]
    u broke my heart.
    u play 1 month on edana while i was making 65 so how the fuck u can know somethink about me ?
    join shaaka clan.

Banned

pwnt

close topic...
    cuz nobody will vote for koxper / cheater

kk thx bb

p.s.: wrong section ..try in game requests etc

nocomment

pwnt

close topic...
    cuz nobody will vote for koxper / cheater

kk thx bb
    p.s.: wrong section ..try in game requests etc[/b]
    they will but for stupid retard (read YOU) nope (good that u are not nominated ^_^)

ShaaKa

Oh yes... like i said u... u won me to many Vs when i was lvl 68- coz i was just exping and u just pking coz got ur lvl kosping and so have time to farm and pk... u got some of ur items farming bowl, some hacking ppl with ur TS friends... i don t care that coz after that u i try to do vs with u when i got all my gear at lvl 72... coz at 70 i still with dual Assasin Ring and u with Rol's +1? ajajaj Gj u are realy owner... now tell my u was scared before that? coz i got my gear and was aprox with the same gear? why dindn t do Vs with me? also... u lost with em... let me remember this rouge kosper ... LadyDennise... oh yes u play on it to many times also pming me for do vs... and let me know it was u ... and like i see u never won me right? this is the way how u think u was the owner... when all was at same gear than u... u always start to kosp for try be the best... when was alredy with high lvl and see u still lossing all Vs... u decide quit/bann for me but sad coz u don t want do the true...

Anyway i make this for all see what piece of shit u are... i haven t more time to lost in retards like u... i hope any english legal guy won for a king... but u are not in the list. U maybe should go and post all the shit what u say in turks forums and ll get more votes.

POLISH PLAYBOY Senior Member BabaHypno's Avatar

SRAAAKA oh sorry ShaaKa please take some english lessons instead of playing ko/spamming forums. OK ?

nocomment

Oh yes... like i said u... u won me to many Vs when i was lvl 68- coz i was just exping and u just pking coz got ur lvl kosping and so have time to farm and pk... u got some of ur items farming bowl, some hacking ppl with ur TS friends... i don t care that coz after that u i try to do vs with u when i got all my gear at lvl 72... coz at 70 i still with dual Assasin Ring and u with Rol's +1? ajajaj Gj u are realy owner... now tell my u was scared before that? coz i got my gear and was aprox with the same gear? why dindn t do Vs with me? also... u lost with em... let me remember this rouge kosper ... LadyDennise... oh yes u play on it to many times also pming me for do vs... and let me know it was u ... and like i see u never won me right? this is the way how u think u was the owner... when all was at same gear than u... u always start to kosp for try be the best... when was alredy with high lvl and see u still lossing all Vs... u decide quit/bann for me but sad coz u don t want do the true...

Anyway i make this for all see what piece of shit u are... i haven t more time to lost in retards like u... i hope any english legal guy won for a king... but u are not in the list. U maybe should go and post all the shit what u say in turks forums and ll get more votes. [/b]
    lol like i said he koxped from 73 to 77 and didnt pk a second with that lvl eh get brain pls asap

ShaaKa

SRAAAKA oh sorry ShaaKa please take some english lessons instead of playing ko/spamming forums. OK ?[/b]
    It is ok... i ll do it soon don t take care about me. Also... is not my first lenguage so is possible i don t write good. But if u wanna take some Castellano Lessons come to Argentina i ll teach u something free for u.

Read the rules. Post in Off Topic or Ingame Requests.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345