BRUTALOVE IS A SCAMMER

This is a discussion on BRUTALOVE IS A SCAMMER within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; I got chargebacked, or in the process, im fighting back, and will phone them tomorrow to speak to someone from ...
Page: 1

Record

I got chargebacked, or in the process, im fighting back, and will phone them tomorrow to speak to someone from Europe probably.

BRUTALOVE ON MANES IS A SCAMMER
    [email protected] IS SCAMMER
    Jacqueline Lejeune IS SCAMMER
    His msn name is Clint.

He was given the item and set up a investigation of the transaction, I confronted him about it, he said OO no , omg hb+7 gone blah blah, Now Im getting Chargebacked.

MANES PEOPLE, HELP ME TAKE THIS SCAMMER OUT! Even if it's pming him ingame, or not inviting him to exp party, or kickin him from clan.

SpiriT_HunteR

dam brotha

Banned

i remember how i played on this char lol :\ that guy who i played with him seems nice to me : but now i see hes fuker zz.

Sry for u man

this topic gonna be moved or closed soon ^^

Record

Any bit helps.

::JR::

ok, its was my char.Spirit Hunter wass hacked or scammed i dont care really , and he asked from me any char to play , i was playing IceHellion so i gift him Brutalove ,after some time i saw his friend playing on brutal ... so for any questions ask SpiriT HunteR on this forum

SpiriT_HunteR

ok, its was my char.Spirit Hunter wass hacked or scammed i dont care really , and he asked from me any char to play , i was playing IceHellion so i gift him Brutalove ,after some time i saw his friend playing on brutal ... so for any questions ask SpiriT HunteR on this forum[/b]
    I sold Bruta for IGC when u said i could -.-