anyone have same problem?

This is a discussion on anyone have same problem? within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; I have a problem with KO cuz everytime i start it i cant be longer in than 3 min b4 ...
Page: 1

I have a problem with KO cuz everytime i start it i cant be longer in than 3 min b4 my computer restarts
    and i know about some more ppl have their pc restarting all the time so if anyone got some information how to
    fucking get this "bug" go away tell me. PLEASE HELP ME!!!!^^

IllusionS

do you have new hardware since this problem started, if so state the specs,

Coolkiller

Try turning automatic updates off, and doing it manually from the mircosoft site. My svchost and other network shit was hanging from it.

not any i can think of atm but can it have something with norton, or windows xp updates?!?!?!

IllusionS

It's possible, check for spyware and defrag too, norton can be a possibility but if you turn it off that should fix it if thats the issue...xp updates have had reported problems in the past but its rare, it could just be your ram corrupting or powersupply failing too...can you test other games to see if its a common problem?

I can play wow W/O that problem and i know this is driving me crazy^^worked just fine like a week ago....

IllusionS

Well I dunnow hat to say, I had the same problem and it turns out it had somethin to do with my motherboard configuration, I disabled some case open alarm in bios and underclocked my memory from 667 to 533 mhz and it fixed it. :P

kjs

/FOrmat_C:

Read some at General Forum, there was ppl who had same problem with it since new patch came out.

HeAluhH

o this is happening to everyone to i thought it was only me danm that new patch -.- my computer always restarted right when i always finsihed loading and today it kept happening i lost 200nps -.- i also guess i reformated for no reasone zzz

ty for all help i will try ti fix this stupid thing or i just formate my comp^^