buy! items for rogue!

This is a discussion on buy! items for rogue! within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; compro items para rogue!! en especial daggas, ofertas al msn [email protected]...
Page: 1

marxxl

Talking

compro items para rogue!! en especial daggas, ofertas al msn [email protected]

zheka1k

isnt this an english forum?

puta

ive realized the south americans like to do trades in person so they don't get scammed. i guess thats possible since most people in peru and other south american countries seem to live near the major cities, like lima. it's pretty smart cuz u won't get scammed but kind of stalker-ish lol.

zheka1k

pretty sure that 80% of people that play ko in peru are scammers.

bl00dy

sooo 8 out of each 10 peruvians that play ko are scammers?
    i can say the same about USA players but it wont make it true. so pls if u have any other comments like that better stfu.

zheka1k

sooo 8 out of each 10 peruvians that play ko are scammers?
    i can say the same about USA players but it wont make it true. so pls if u have any other comments like that better stfu.[/b]
    sorry but its true, im not saying everyone, but most of them, cause ive encountered all those that tried to scam me, and the only people that have ever tryed to scam me were all from peru. Sorry if u dont like my post, but i think i got the freedom of speech right. isnt that correct?