many stuff to sell. cheap price guaranteed

This is a discussion on many stuff to sell. cheap price guaranteed within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; ok here's what I m selling. bold text is my price/ current offer. -Amulet of Goddess +1 (mucho life and ...
Page: 1

Tsingtao

ok here's what I m selling. bold text is my price/ current offer.

-Amulet of Goddess +1 (mucho life and super mucho mana) 16GB
    -Enion Bow +6 (good str set) 12GB
    -WSE (a favorite earring among priest and int mage) 20GB
    -Raptor rebirth +3 (181 ap/ 75 elem) (trade for Rogue shell pad or pauldron +8 I will add 10 GB)
    -Priest Shell pauldron +8/ clean (sorri to those who offer me in my previous post, I took the highest bidder and he back out on his offer, I end up didn't sell it yet.) 21GB
    (will add 15-18 GB if trade for rogue shell pauldron or pad +8, depend if shell is rebirth or not and if it pauldron or pad)
    -Shio Tear (highest offer was 15GB and once again the douchebag back out on his offer like the douchebag above) *reduced price 14 GB
    -SS+0 (new no current offer yet so hit me)

Note: All the item above price are consider final and not open for bargain (darn cheap enough already base on my 3 weeks of investigating the market)). Pm me if you wish to buy or got a trade offer. You can pm me here in the forum or online A1 "Chiharu".

i offer 14 gb for shio tear... pm if interested

Tsingtao

i offer 14 gb for shio tear... pm if interested[/b]
    Hey that is exactly how much i was selling.
    Pm me ingame after server restart I be online after I do boss run. Screen name is Chiharu.