Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Buy LvL 72+ Warrior

This is a discussion on Buy LvL 72+ Warrior within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; baba LT, i am selling complete account with all... but if buyer dont want some items, i can sell some ...
Page: 2

Banned

baba LT,
    i am selling complete account with all... but if buyer dont want some items, i can sell some separately, but not now [/b]
    Baba UbiQuitousCZ,
    i wonder to know about witch items we are talking about now
    maybe i will buy them , if you wonder to add me in msn , i waiting you

[email protected]
    cya baba

FredTFT

UbiquitousCZ scammed his own ex-GF "Hope" a few months ago.... ßß scammer

Banned

UbiquitousCZ scammed his own ex-GF "Hope" a few months ago.... ßß scammer[/b]

Cool

UbiquitousCZ scammed his own ex-GF "Hope" a few months ago.... ßß scammer[/b]
    :lol: "Hope" was never my GF, i never met her in real life :lol:
    stop drinking pls :lol:

but "Hope" is girlfriend of ARAGAN - Daniel, who scammed here gg players for hundreds of $
    first think then talk :huh:

FredTFT

but "Hope" is girlfriend of ARAGAN - Daniel, who scammed here gg players for hundreds of $
    first think then talk :huh:[/b]
    ROFL nice try....
    BUMP for hormi

Devil.jr

first think then talk :huh:[/b]
    babaubi say the true is that nofearcz was hope bf and daniel is fucking scammer <_<

FredTFT

babaubi say the true is that nofearcz was hope bf and daniel is fucking scammer <_<[/b]
    Daniel is a peruvian living in the USA and Hope lives in Czetch rep., just like Ubik (=misak) and many of old LifeGivers

I think i know this story better than you...
    ßß

What is your problem FredTFT? Is your penis small or are you retarded :blink: or what? Little info for you empty head:

UbiQuitousCZ = UbiQuitousCZ in game and in teamspeak (sometimes GarretCZ cos of playing private)
    misak = NoFearCZ in game (char hacked now) and misak in teamspeak (my friend and ex-boyfriend of Hope)
    Hope = Hope in game and in teamspeak (now she is renamed) and liar and b1tch
    ARAGAN = Daniel, scammer, boyfriend of Hope (he never met Hope, but she said that he is her BF now)
    FredTFT = too much masturbating kid with empy head, troublemaker

So if you know the story better than me, i must be the chinese god of fun :lol:
    Good luck with your bullshits Fredie, my friends know real situation and you made yourself jackass

BUMP for h0rm4di (talk to you on teamspeak)

FredTFT

my penis is fine, thx :unsure:
    my bro (leo, i think u know him good.. i&#39;m not gonna tell the full story about when u were in LifeGivers...) told me that u&#39;re misak... and he talked a lot with Hope and told me that you scammed her. For the rest, i don&#39;t know much of that story since i wasn&#39;t playing KO since a few months when it happened.
    Just warning my friend who&#39;s trying to buy a char. If his investigation on you is fine, then you have nothing to worry about

ko4life has archives, and i&#39;m sure he&#39;s gonna dig into those to check if my bro was right or w/e.

and... Daniel isn&#39;t Hope&#39;s BF... he said that coz they spend their virtual life pking on KO together (which is pretty close to 24/7 imo)

Azraim

always wanna buy warrior 70+? bump anyway :P

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12