Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

BUY WARIOR 75+ IGI OR IGC

This is a discussion on BUY WARIOR 75+ IGI OR IGC within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; need warior 75+ with low np and naked trade for igi or igc and something more NO "CRAZY" offer ty ...
Page: 1

buyWARIOR75++

need warior 75+ with low np and naked trade for igi or igc and something more NO "CRAZY" offer ty all

buyWARIOR75++

?

buyWARIOR75++

pu :blink:

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...;hl=omgthisisme

Only IGI.
    Ill not give you the info first , you unknown player , just registerd today , i did many trades you can ask my trade list , if you dont give the items first , dont bother to pm me.

buyWARIOR75++

yup btw i play KO 3 years ^^ so pm me in game

yup btw i play KO 3 years ^^ so pm me in game[/b]
    I pm'd you , seems you afk.

buyWARIOR75++

uppp

I doubt if you not a scammer , you told me shard +5/80 + ROL for my warrior and actually its not worth it.
    You didnt want to give and show items first and you added your friend to be " modirator " he actually tried ill give the info to his friend and then he will " give " me the items.
    I wont get scam , and its not worth to losse all what i did for crap shard and ROL , i did usd trades and account / items trades and everything was good.

If somebody gonne sell him , you have to cheak this guy before you give info.

buyWARIOR75++

trading ONLY with moderatr help !!!!!

You really dumbass kid , hopefully to see you banned , they not support account for items you dont understand any shit ah?
    You scammer and i reported you aleardy , dont know why you keep posting.

buyWARIOR75++

1)plss dont pm here anymore 2)my frend trade with moderators help and suported 3)go sell warior for 420 $ not for my offer (shard +5/80=bad item + rol) 420 $=4xshard+8/80 why u need my bad offer?????? 4)I DONT NEED U ANSVER ANYMORE bye bye......

buyWARIOR75++

yeah musa's english is bad, but hes not a scammer...did he scam u? O_o (ur reputation is kinda questionable too), and yes moderators on ko4life support only item/gb trades, they wont help with char or usd trades, its written in the rules

yeah musa's english is bad, but hes not a scammer...did he scam u? O_o (ur reputation is kinda questionable too), and yes moderators on ko4life support only item/gb trades, they wont help with char or usd trades, its written in the rules [/b]
    They also not support in Account for items , i have moderators in my msn , also i asked majix months ago and they not support it since have many scams in ko website.
    They only support in items for items , for example items from Ares to Manes , but not usd / account / char for item.

buyWARIOR75++

omgthis.. DONT make any more posts HERE

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast