Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

YAY FOR VENDETTA

This is a discussion on YAY FOR VENDETTA within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; WOOT WOOT YOU GUYS ARE JUST SHOWING HOW MUCH U LOVE TO CHEAT!!. What happend to being goodguns? What happend ...
Page: 1

N1GG4

Default YAY FOR VENDETTA

WOOT WOOT YOU GUYS ARE JUST SHOWING HOW MUCH U LOVE TO CHEAT!!.

What happend to being goodguns? What happend to being legit? Making gay ass accounts because of king bug. YAY FOR THE NOOBS.. You guys have macroers and you also abuse bugs.. Woot woot your gana dominate this server until these bugs are fixed. Then im gana enjoy fucking you guys up with the noobiest items ever. Take all the money you want now. Cause once these bugs are fixed your gana be wishing you didnt abuse these bugs. Only places you'll be xping is at eslant and you'll be pking on pathos 2. Have your fun for now.

grzequ

What happend to being goodguns? What happend to being legit?
    They are goodguns and legit? :wacko:

ROFL!

Lol Today is FIRST day and they bugged king system!

I dont wanna think tomorrow h43r:

Ki1laH

LMAO are you retarded? We haven't bugged shit, and we have NO MACROERS in our clan WHATSOEVER.

I dont even know if we have a damn ARCHER in our clan...our highest level is 38 we are actually lacking behind in the levelling area.

So sit back, relax, and start your false accusations.

i saw ki1lah ingame (its an archer) and he was macroing so ....

N1GG4

hmm GiveMeUrLove is another macroer. You guys used the bug for the kings. Made acc names who were old kings and gave all money to vendetta and u know u cant lie about that. Cause all the ss's prove it and theres no way around that. Say what you want but your all still playing unfairly. You guys already have enough money to buy out everyones merchant 100x+ in moradon. And you call urselfs legit? I call it bug abusers. The only people on the server with over 10m/20m/100m/500m/1b/2b/3b/4b. So please explain how all that happend if u dont abuse bugs? your only lacking in lvls cause u were busy splitting up the money from bugged kings

Ki1laH

Originally posted by N1GG4
    hmm GiveMeUrLove is another macroer. *You guys used the bug for the kings. *Made acc names who were old kings and gave all money to vendetta and u know u cant lie about that. *Cause all the ss's prove it and theres no way around that. *Say what you want but your all still playing unfairly. *You guys already have enough money to buy out everyones merchant 100x+ in moradon. *And you call urselfs legit? *I call it bug abusers. *The only people on the server with over 10m/20m/100m/500m/1b/2b/3b/4b. *So please explain how all that happend if u dont abuse bugs? your only lacking in lvls cause u were busy splitting up the money from bugged kings
    Are you fucking retarded. Because somebody made themselves king somehow which I dont even know how it is done ive been gone, and chose to give one vendetta member coins it was vendetta.

Now use your FUCKING BRAIN. If vendetta wanted to cheat as you say, we wouldn't abuse such a bug and then say VENDETTA OWNS or give the money to VENDETTA MEMBERS, because that would be STUPIDLY FUCKING RETARDED.

It pisses me off to think that your small mind can't comprehend that. GiveMeUrLove isn''t macroing, follow him around if you like.

And your SS's prove NOTHING except somebody has it out for us, which many people already do, including flippy and apparantly you.

So now you are on the spot, who did you really give the money to? Hmm you like accusations? Hmm I think you are azad and flippy is fear and you are in it together to frame vendetta. Hmm hmm hmm.

Yeah thats how fucking stupid your story sounds.

Oh and p.s. I'm wearing half plate and can't even afford a fucking flamberg +6, and our leader is my best ko friend. So if we are so rich why can't i afford a fucking sword?

N1GG4

HEY DUMBFUCK LOOK AT THE SS'S OF THE KING GIVING VENDETTA MEMBERS MONEY!! LOOK AT THE SS WITH THE KING SAYING HE GAVE 2B TO VENDETTA. READ THE REST OF THE TOPICS U FUKING NOOB BUG ABUSER. I THOUGHT VENDETTA WOULD BE AN ACTUAL CHALLENGE BUT ALL YOU GUYS ARE, ARE BUG ABUSERS

Hydr4

BTW Fucking TownOrDie why did u go human couple of pussys

N1GG4

wtf u saying?

Hydr4

that gay flippy and miaoussssss are both human dunno about u nigga

N1GG4

lol neither of them were in townordie. IM on vent wiht the clan all orc xD. + im not at home so I cant lvl atm.

Ki1laH

Originally posted by N1GG4
    HEY DUMBFUCK LOOK AT THE SS'S OF THE KING GIVING VENDETTA MEMBERS MONEY!! LOOK AT THE SS WITH THE KING SAYING HE GAVE 2B TO VENDETTA. *READ THE REST OF THE TOPICS U FUKING NOOB BUG ABUSER. *I THOUGHT VENDETTA WOULD BE AN ACTUAL CHALLENGE BUT ALL YOU GUYS ARE, ARE BUG ABUSERS
    Did you read my fucking post?

If we wanted to take all this money, we wouldn't SAY on a KING SHOUT that we did it, we wouldn't give to our own members we would give to somebody else. That is common fucking sense.

This is the biggest looking setup I have ever seen, and its a very shitty one. Only retards would fall for it and believe that it's actually vendetta members doing it.

And like I said, if we actually took this money I would have a sword better than battlesword +1.

P.S. miaoussss or watever AKA flippys apparant friend, told me in game he stole the name ki1lah

What a queer piece of shit.

N1GG4

whos gay? are u gay? lol i figured it all out now. So im guessing its flippy and miousss who took all the money. Thats why there selling it? But still dont understand why love got 10m

KirbyKommando

Originally posted by Ki1laH+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ki1laH)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-N1GG4
    HEY DUMBFUCK LOOK AT THE SS'S OF THE KING GIVING VENDETTA MEMBERS MONEY!! LOOK AT THE SS WITH THE KING SAYING HE GAVE 2B TO VENDETTA. *READ THE REST OF THE TOPICS U FUKING NOOB BUG ABUSER. *I THOUGHT VENDETTA WOULD BE AN ACTUAL CHALLENGE BUT ALL YOU GUYS ARE, ARE BUG ABUSERS
    Did you read my fucking post?

If we wanted to take all this money, we wouldn't SAY on a KING SHOUT that we did it, we wouldn't give to our own members we would give to somebody else. That is common fucking sense.

This is the biggest looking setup I have ever seen, and its a very shitty one. Only retards would fall for it and believe that it's actually vendetta members doing it.

And like I said, if we actually took this money I would have a sword better than battlesword +1.

P.S. miaoussss or watever AKA flippys apparant friend, told me in game he stole the name ki1lah

What a queer piece of shit.[/b]
    How do you know its not someone inside vendetta ?

Ki1laH

I don't know, i'm just trying to point out the fact that if we really wanted to abuse this bug and take the money, we wouldn't blatantly tell everybody that is on atm that we are doing it, do you understand what i'm saying?

And yeah the fact that flippy says hes selling 2b is kinda funny, because honestly I think he has it.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast