Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Selling Mage level 80 and items

This is a discussion on Selling Mage level 80 and items within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; I don't read the rules....
Page: 1

kevedra

I don't read the rules.

Jonas

HAHAHAHHAHAHA... really stupid of u dude

norbit

This is lord_mozart's account I'm pretty sure, but don't know if that is him selling it. :S

LordFabricius__ko

1 dolar my ofert ^^ WU

Well 2 dolars max and final ofert ^^

3 dolars not more ^^

we all know that lord_mozart's have Woe+9 and lots nps but still dont understan why he post with different acc?
    and I know who sell to you that rof...

nvm gl in rl if u are lord...

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

looks like mozart acc unless the mage is human :mellow:

ima ask mozart if he is selling acc :mellow:

Lord_Mozart

I am not that guy but if I was willing to sell my account as it is against the famous but 99% ppls didn’t read the ToS I would do the same to the next owner don’t get a free and fast ban

10. You agree not use any software to modify the Software to change Game play. You agree not create, facilitate, host, link to or provide any other means through which the Game may be played by others, such as through server emulators. You agree not decrypt or modify any data transmitted between client and server and you may not use, post, host or distribute macros, "bots" or other programs which would allow unattended game play or which otherwise impact or alter game play. You agree not to use or exploit any errors in design, features which have not been documented, and/or "program bugs" to gain access that is otherwise not available to users, or to obtain a competitive advantage over other players. You agree not take any action which imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure. You agree to use the service only for its intended purpose. Except in connection with Virtual Goods, you may not buy, sell or auction (or host or facilitate the ability to allow others to buy, sell or auction) any Game account, characters, items, coin or copyrighted material or any other intellectual property owned or controlled by us or our licensors without first obtaining our express written permission.
    Cheers

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

i guess...owned? :mellow:

i guess...owned? :mellow:[/b]
    Not owned , every1 like me will thought the same , registerd today , 0 posts , 4m Nps , lvl 80 , WOE+9 , ROF + ? thats not show you kinda weird? ofcurse people will think he lier , also he dont know ko4life rules , he cant sell +9 items and he will be banned.

kevedra

"Ko4life moderator will be request"can u see that? or you are blind? that mean i dont want scamm or whatever next time mind in your own business.

well, that WOE can be +9, but still not that good IMO

bump

Banned

hmm i thought mozart would have easy 6m+ np's if he didnt donate much
    OMGTHISISME stfu
    knuddle WOE+9 not good? dude i had WOE+8 on a mage full MP with rofs+0 and i was hitting GG people on ares for 1k+ with meteor and staffing people for 600-700+ everytime

there wasnt any 80 mage in inferno

Duro

I laughed when i saw the item list.

kevedra

Better laught than cry when u cant have it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast