buyiing chitin shiled +0 and Price check on lycona staff +0

This is a discussion on buyiing chitin shiled +0 and Price check on lycona staff +0 within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; as the topic says looking to buy CS +0 and selling lycona staff need price check on that first...
Page: 1

Sinister

Default buyiing chitin shiled +0 and Price check on lycona staff +0

as the topic says looking to buy CS +0 and selling lycona staff need price check on that first

Noob.

Sinister

Thnx for the free bump

Thanks for being the worst level 70 in ares.

Glader

Venom's popular today I see ^_^

synergyhockey

venom isn't the worst lvl 70 in ares, hiphop go find something better to do than flame people ok? you're wasting your time.

Then he can stop coming in my vent bragging about how he and raging owned our party of level 61's. I see people with gear worse then what he has (good sins) soloing in cz and getting kill after kill. If he didn't have raging beside him he'd be the first player to have negative national points. I don't mean to be mean but when you come into vent bragging about an online game thats just sad. He needs to learn how to play a sin. His answer to this will of coarse be well come and 1 v 1 me then. Your level 70 with all kinds of uniques i'm level 62 with not one unique youe supposed to own me. So no i'm not wasting my time maybe with this post he won't bother us anymore in vent. We keep banning him but he keep loggin on different ips.

Glader

Hip: if you knew how much USD he spends on items and chars you'd be smiling at how far you've come without that

I know how mcuh hes spent, just a shame he can't pay someone to play it for him too.

chihuahua

Originally posted by HipHop
    I know how mcuh hes spent, just a shame he can't pay someone to play it for him too.
    ;O .. he jsut got pwned irght there... LOL

yes jason is one of the worst lvl 70s .. he cant combo for shit =) ... and his excuses are "nice ctrl minor there noob" .. when im famoous for my minor + hp pots to some of my friends around here =D