Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

James

This is a discussion on James within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; I hate u...
Page: 1

Hydr4

Default James

I hate u

rofl whY ?!

Hydr4

changed his pass the gay :wub:

hahahahha YES!

/kiddn

hahaa finnaly u wount parasite me anymore

jamessssss

agh i couldnt sign on msn last night to tell u the new password..ill get on right now and tell u lover <33
    U DONT KNOW THE REASON WHY I CHANGED IT.
    your gonna love it!

james.. heard u refused to turn in IN that dropped today.. You chose an item over your clan?

Hydr4

Originally posted by Oblivion
    james.. heard u refused to turn in IN that dropped today.. You chose an item over your clan?
    he was in line for next drop im sure if it was another kinda necklace fear wouldnt want it btw fear is the worst clan leader

thats what u guys said bout me when u left with clanitems.. odd how things like this can turn out differently

Pwner4Last

I smell a old fasion BAR FIGHT !!!!! GOGOOG

nah pwner, this is a problem for vendetta members, I'm just dissapointed to see that this shit still happens..

Hydr4

Originally posted by Oblivion
    thats what u guys said bout me when u left with clanitems.. odd how things like this can turn out differently
    i didnt say anything about me being next in line for a drop

Banned

lol donny so sad, a guy who is a cheater who got banned or smth, without having a char, can tell me im bad at anything in this game, heh

Originally posted by Hydr4+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Hydr4)</div>
    Originally posted by Oblivion@
    i didnt say anything about me being next in line for a drop[/b]
    not what i mean

<!--QuoteBegin-Hydr4

he was in line for next drop im sure if it was another kinda necklace fear wouldnt want it btw fear is the worst clan leader
    That's what i mean, how many of you guys, like stigmata, raichu etc said i was the worst leader ever? It's fear's first time as clanleader and it was my first time as well, I've learned a lot and so will he

Donny... You and James have been complaining about Fear as clan leader and wanting to remake with James as clan leader... After what just happend im kinda glad we didnt.
    According to the clan rules i was explained when i joined all drops go to the clan leader then he hands them out again. Why shouldnt that go for James as well? Even if it was his turn to get it the item was to go to the cl first then back.

Hydr4

Originally posted by Zarotan
    Donny... You and James have been complaining about Fear as clan leader and wanting to remake with James as clan leader... After what just happend im kinda glad we didnt. *
    According to the clan rules i was explained when i joined all drops go to the clan leader then he hands them out again. Why shouldnt that go for James as well? Even if it was his turn to get it the item was to go to the cl first then back.
    who are u

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast