Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

B> Lillime Enticements - +0, +1, +2

This is a discussion on B> Lillime Enticements - +0, +1, +2 within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Buying all Lillime Enticement Earrings. Trading ROL for 2x LM+0. Trading ROM+9gb for LM+0. Trading IB for LM+1 & LM+0. ...
Page: 1

Buying all Lillime Enticement Earrings.

Trading ROL for 2x LM+0.

Trading ROM+9gb for LM+0.

Trading IB for LM+1 & LM+0.

Trading IN for 3x LM+1 --or-- LM+2 & LM+0.

Trading WE+2 & ROL for LM+2.

Banned

i sold a Lillime Enticement Earring for rol + 10gb ^^

Fate

to greystain am i correct?

Damn CoolTang wtf is all your spare items , you offer IN for something you need , aq you lucky asshole i wish ill have something good and then ill have your crap IN.

lol anyone that pays rol+10gb for an earring thats got few more HP than a WE+0, is crazy.

Fate

let see
    we 15ac 5str 80life 10frlrgr 30pr
    lillimes 15ac 5str 5health 60life 10frgrlrmrpr

forget about the resistent because we only need the element.
    so it finally come down to 5health comepare to 20life hmm i think we all know which is better since health give both life and mana and also i'm pretty sure 5health for a priest give more then 20life. that is just one consideration now let consider that the more we compound it the bigger the gap differences in the earring.

in conclusion some1 offering a rom(that most wouldn't even buy on merchant for 999,999,999) +9gbs for this earring i would say something is psyhologically wrong with the person.

People sell the earring on a daily basis for 20gb, so offer of rom (which easily sells on merchant for 1bil), and 9gb a decent offer. I've already bought a +1 so I should know. ROM actually sells for 11-12gb fairly easily too.

Fate

alright let say you got a +1. and base on your GREAT OFFER. i will offer you 65gbs for it which beat your offer greatly considering that price do drop when you compound items. how about you sell that lillimes+1 to me. and if you don't want to sell. that just answer it all your a LOW buyer that just it.

sexynoodles

someone show this man where the cookies are

wizkid

alright let say you got a +1. and base on your GREAT OFFER. i will offer you 65gbs for it which beat your offer greatly considering that price do drop when you compound items. how about you sell that lillimes+1 to me. and if you don't want to sell. that just answer it all your a LOW buyer that just it.[/b]

hes buying not selling ^^ and your a low buyer also so stfu and get out of his topic if you anit selling him shit

free bump h34r:

considering this is a buying post not a selling one, u should go ahead and leave, and quit spaming all the topics I make. I can go around and post on ur topics offering double what you offer, simple as that. Also no wonder you think the price of these earrings are so high, I've spoke to you ingame and no one in their right mind would sell to someone thats a complete ass and naive none the less for nothing but a huge profit. Also Uniques > gbs, its always better to hold onto a unique over GBs cuz if there was any dupefest again (which happens a lot in KO), money would become useless again cept to re-pot with.

Fate

i don't get what the fuck are you talking about.
    this is the conclusion. he offering less then 20gb for a +0 and yet he don't want to sell his +1 for 65gb. what a ******* retard. you saying i'm a low buyer then why the **** is my offer higher then your?
    and also to the other mother ****** out there sucking up to his **** ****-off. your post wont get you any lillems because they already know i'm offering more then you so just leave the post to die off pls.

Bix

Guys we all know peoples go into this forum are either greedy or babashoppers. Greedy peoples buy low as low as possible and sell as high as possible. I learn to avoid doing business with these greedy peoples long ago. For all your greedy peoples out there(u know who u are) let not do business with one another (a greedy guy can never rip off another smart greedy guy) and avoid the harsh attitude. Fate my buddy, I know your offers are always better then cooltang, but you are still a greedy ass (joking) in my avoid to do business list. CoolTang man, I know u are trying to save money, but Lillime is an awesome earring man, give better offer (30gb+).
    As for me I only go into this forum to price check and look for babashoppers to do business with :P .

BUYING not SELLING, u could offer me an IN for the +1 and I wouldn't take it, cuz I'm not looking for an IN, obviously, cuz I'm selling one. Sorry but thats the price ingame, I've seen over 5 of em for 20gb each now, so thats what I offer each one, u can cry, complain whatever, its not like a huge increase of an earring like the howling rooster is.

Fate

why would i cry you moron i'm just saving you the time and energy because no1 will sell you for that retarded offer of you. lol you think i don't know your the retarded guy who pm my in-game and offer me a rom+5 gbs at first and when i rejected your ass you increase your offer a little in the furom which is still retarded. your post is a waste of ko4life resource. maybe you should go babashop the item you have a better chance of getting it. and about howling rooster you don't know yet yet mofo. howling rooster is a good earring but if you think it the best new earring coming out then your dead wrong. i will not tell you why it not that great but when time come you will know.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast