Selling items VIA WU ONLY

This is a discussion on Selling items VIA WU ONLY within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Warrior shell set +5/15 ( no boots ) B/O 185$ Giga +7 2H LR no rebirth B/O 70$ WE+0 B/O ...
Page: 1

Warrior shell set +5/15 ( no boots ) B/O 185$
    Giga +7 2H LR no rebirth B/O 70$
    WE+0 B/O 40$
    WP+0 B/O 30$
    Opal Earring +0 B/O 20$
    12/1 str belt ( you will have it free if you buy some nice item )
    Sash of Sorrows +0 B/O 20$
    2x Hero's Valor +0 B/O 70$ ( 35 each )
    Hanguk +2 rebirth B/O 20$

Only USD via WU , dont ask how much , ill just ignore , offer and when its good for me ill pm you back.
    If you have problems with the prices , we can maybe do something about it.
    Items will be for sell only if i 100% dont have char to play , so for now you can offer , if ill sell ill pm you back.

wildcatalley

"Items will be for sell only if i 100% dont have char to play , so for now you can offer , if ill sell ill pm you back."

please stop making dumb posts

"Items will be for sell only if i 100% dont have char to play , so for now you can offer , if ill sell ill pm you back."

please stop making dumb posts[/b]
    Oh and yours really not useless .
    Second whats the problem you moron , if i dont gonne get account ill see it , you understand or still hard for you?
    For now ill take offers and when ill quit and the offer is good , ill pm the person back , now to make you shut up , another post from you and i report you for Hijacking.

wildcatalley

Oh and yours really not useless .
    Second whats the problem you moron , if i dont gonne get account ill see it , you understand or still hard for you?
    For now ill take offers and when ill quit and the offer is good , ill pm the person back , now to make you shut up , another post from you and i report you for Hijacking.[/b]
    From now on, if you want to sell something, you must make your own topic.
    This means, if someone is attempting to sell Item X, you cannot post in that person's topic saying you are selling the same item, but for cheaper. Make your own topic.

. . . i promise to never respond to you again...it is a waste of both your and my time

From now on, if you want to sell something, you must make your own topic.
    This means, if someone is attempting to sell Item X, you cannot post in that person's topic saying you are selling the same item, but for cheaper. Make your own topic.

. . . i promise to never respond to you again...it is a waste of both your and my time[/b]
    This is my own topic lmao WTH are you want...
    Yea please dont post again here.

LordFabricius__ko

BUMp for good gay friend seller ^^