Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

S3RD4R wtf !!!

This is a discussion on S3RD4R wtf !!! within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Only look the hp that i get when i drained it ... babashoper ? duper ? Only 1thing is sure ...
Page: 1

zeppo4268

Default S3RD4R wtf !!!

Only look the hp that i get when i drained it ...

babashoper ? duper ?
    Only 1thing is sure : he is a fuking KOXPER

noone

he scammed many items from his old clan and now he is lvl 74 -.-

stop complainning N go xp

idefix

hes got some xp cheat system, no1 can get 74 that fast with legit xping up -.- not even chinese farmers

nephiha

umm 7k hp with undying for a war 70+ isnt that much...

hes got some xp cheat system, no1 can get 74 that fast with legit xping up -.- not even chinese farmers
    Why u have to say Chinese farmers?

Because chineses are well know for farming like crazy 24/7 and sometimes they die playing (cuz they don't eat , or after a 72 hours farming session)

se chineses are well know for farming like crazy 24/7 and sometimes they die playing (cuz they don't eat , or after a 72 hours farming session)
    same as American N other races..
    same things.. they use xxx Usd on KO.. so what

idefix

Originally posted by Flippy
    Because chineses are well know for farming like crazy 24/7 and sometimes they die playing (cuz they don't eat , or after a 72 hours farming session)
    i also read an article in a newspaper that a japanese guy died in playing some game.. think it was HL2, his friends had just asked him out or something and he said yeah ill just play this to the end, hes so close to the end, and like 1h after that he was dead or something xD also i dont see many chinese ppl coz they proly play chinieseKO instead of USKO, so i prolly wud have to say that turk farmers are equivalent to the chinese farmers on USKO...

i also read an article in a newspaper that a japanese guy died in playing some game.. think it was HL2, his friends had just asked him out or something and he said yeah ill just play this to the end, hes so close to the end, and like 1h after that he was dead or something xD also i dont see many chinese ppl coz they proly play chinieseKO instead of USKO, so i prolly wud have to say that turk farmers are equivalent to the chinese farmers on USKO...
    really stupid.. are u saying Chinese=turks?

Originally posted by 4.12

se chineses are well know for farming like crazy 24/7 and sometimes they die playing (cuz they don't eat , or after a 72 hours farming session)

Then explain me why there is near to 0 american gold farmer on wow and about 8498463125649887878 chinese gold farmer on wow.

Originally posted by Flippy+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Flippy)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-4.12

Then explain me why there is near to 0 american gold farmer on wow and about 8498463125649887878 chinese gold farmer on wow.[/b]
    then explain me why there is near to 0 Chinese use USD on Ko and about 123817248175 American use over 1000+ usd on KO? While Chinese make alot of USD in KO/WOW.... Maybe those gold farmer are like 10-18 yrs kid.. but fuking 10-40 yrs old Amerian use USD on a fuking stupid video game

idefix

Originally posted by 4.12

'

idiot learn english be4 posting here. i said they are equivalent, meaning they are basically the same as chinese in farming, so turks are as bad farmers as chinese, not saying turks = chinese. tbh turks are worse than chinese ppl, coz turks use hax more than chinese...macro koxp etc.

Originally posted by idefix+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(idefix)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-4.12

'

idiot learn english be4 posting here. i said they are equivalent, meaning they are basically the same as chinese in farming, so turks are as bad farmers as chinese, not saying turks = chinese. tbh turks are worse than chinese ppl, coz turks use hax more than chinese...macro koxp etc.[/b]
    Honestly.. watever u r.. u just sux,... all u do is complain complain complain.......
    u use USD on ko... where u get ur USD from? work right?
    so ur work time= Ko time..

Originally posted by 4.12+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(4.12)</div>
    Originally posted by Flippy@
    <!--QuoteBegin-4.12

Then explain me why there is near to 0 american gold farmer on wow and about 8498463125649887878 chinese gold farmer on wow.
    then explain me why there is near to 0 Chinese use USD on Ko and about 123817248175 American use over 1000+ usd on KO? While Chinese make alot of USD in KO/WOW.... Maybe those gold farmer are like 10-18 yrs kid.. but fuking 10-40 yrs old Amerian use USD on a fuking stupid video game[/b]

1) What does USD have to do with what we're talking about?
    2) No they aren't kids , in China it's a job just like selling fruits.
    3) You also use USD

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast