Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Todays CSW !!!!1111oneoneone

This is a discussion on Todays CSW !!!!1111oneoneone within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Good job Annihilation and GetSome! We keept Castle in our hands! Shame on PositivE clan and their leader for breaking ...
Page: 1

Default Todays CSW !!!!1111oneoneone

Good job Annihilation and GetSome! We keept Castle in our hands! Shame on PositivE clan and their leader for breaking ally during CSW and for beeing pussies that asked 5 mins before CSW if they gonna defend us on old rules, said "yes we will". Anyway you guys failed, we wasnt prepared for such unfairly behavior from PositivE side but Anni and GetSome did well and we defended castle!

GJ!

Darkslayer07

lol luck,next csw

Affenotto

Default Re: Todays CSW !!!!1111oneoneone

Originally posted by Freestyler
    Good job Annihilation and GetSome! We keept Castle in our hands! Shame on PositivE clan and their leader for breaking ally during CSW and for beeing pussies that asked 5 mins before CSW if they gonna defend us on old rules, said "yes we will". Anyway you guys failed, we wasnt prepared for such unfairly behavior from PositivE side but Anni and GetSome did well and we defended castle!

GJ!
    And such knightly behavior on ur part being such assholes before and either way i had the most fun on ko today that in a long time if u ask me im glad we attacked

Anyway we are getting the same amount of money now as we had for the past few weeks

idefix

Default Re: Todays CSW !!!!1111oneoneone

Originally posted by Affenotto
    Anyway we are getting the same amount of money now as we had for the past few weeks
    0 coins right?

and ye me 2 i had a lot of fun in the war!

and this is wrong section for this topic -_-

EMW

once again we saw wich clan is the best on server ^_^

P4V3L

maybe wrong section but i want to say:"good job all annihilation and getsome ppl"

Mp3Steelo

lol.. freestyler

if you're an important person to annihilation then you'll know the true reason why this happened.. i'm not a nooby who wants to tell anyone about what happens between ur clan and mine

if ur an important person to your clan then ull know WHY the alliance has been broken

ty

Thesource

I tough you are a trustble guy (and Makler), It was my bad. . We talked with Breakthis early in the morning and with Makler 2 hours before CSW. We gave all info clearly.

You are giving lame ascuses for last 2 weeks to not give our fair share from taxes which must %50. Reason was "Oblivons modem down" ROLF

We did everything to contact with Oblivon but I think your clan was to busy to bugging presents and making +8 items or trying to bug more exp.

Anyways we did our part for months to keep the castle, while you are bugging every f..ing s..t in this game.

You know me for long time and you know I don't care of your kind "we are good, we are legit bla bla bla., but we only abused 1m bugs. Because all did it"

So see you on next CSW and pls cheat more, you are going to need it.

why do you sound like everyone in annihilation is hacking & abusing bugs?
    and btw everyone used the present bug so you can shove that whine up your ass

holmzi

well yep gj anni and getsome... we defended well... it was a fun CSW yes but positive just had to try be the big guns and take it huh? well nvm they ried but didnt succeed....

again... gj getsome and anni / ownage

xAo

joeknight

good job, anni and getsome kept the castle from those traterious bitches positive, they were wrong to underestimate us and they paid the price for it <3 anni <3 GS fuk positive

Pwner4Last

Originally posted by Thesource
    I tough you are a trustble guy (and Makler), It was my bad. . We talked with Breakthis early in the morning and with Makler 2 hours before CSW. We gave all info clearly.

You are giving lame ascuses for last 2 weeks to not give our fair share from taxes which must %50. Reason was "Oblivons modem down" ROLF

We did everything to contact with Oblivon but I think your clan was to busy to bugging presents and making +8 items or trying to bug more exp.

Anyways we did our part for months to keep the castle, *while you are bugging every f..ing s..t in this game.

You know me for long time and you know I don't care of your kind *"we are good, we are legit bla bla bla., but we only abused 1m bugs. Because all did it"

So see you on next CSW and pls cheat more, you are going to need it.

Actually Oblivions modem is down, and i dunno if they fixed yet, but atm he is playing at his brothers house, i think ^^

Anyway, Annihilation is the best clan on pathos then ^^

I havent control of taxes, Break has, and before CSW I told you thats not problem, you will get your cash, and you said thats not problem, problem is that you want your clan symbol on castle 2 weeks per month, then I said : I cant deicide for whole clan so lets defend csw today by old rules and we will talk after, then Sharp agreed and what happened? You got pwned :rollseyes: and about bugging, you know shit about it but Its only 1 thing now you can say, its good excuse and every fucking fail/loose by positive will be explained by this :lol: Oh wait, If you talking that Maklers raptor isnt legit, what about Sharps one? You just spent whole days on trees, exchanged bilsions of presents, collected 40 legit raptors and made 1 for your leader, sure xD Keep talking what you want, but we will keep own you at cz/csw ^^

and SharpSolid, tell me if my story isnt true, didnt I say that taxes arent problem and If you want change rules of our ally, we will talk about it after csw, because there was no time to talk, and I couldnt decide for whole clan? Then you agreed to defend castle one more time and talk about changes later..Just tell me if Im lieing atm.

halifax

Freestyler - You do realize next week you will probably loose the castle? You guys are lucky that positive didnt have as much strategy as they should have today, otherwise it would have been an EASY win for them.

Affenotto

Originally posted by holmzi
    well yep gj anni and getsome... we defended well... it was a fun CSW yes but positive just had to try be the big guns and take it huh? well nvm they ried but didnt succeed.... *

again... gj getsome and anni / ownage

xAo
    Big guns lol we dont give a shit bout being big guns, Our clan decided that we were fed up wit the alliance and that it wasnt going anywhere also that anni shouldnt be holding the castle. Was there treachery? yah a little on both sides. But most of us dont play the game to be a good friend and die wit alliances and most of us play to have fun and we had a ball today

Oh and about Sharps raptor that was Bought at +7 from merchant and Upgraded. Last time a checked thats called luck not bug abuse

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast