B> Gold prem... (i pay with ingame rogue items) And if i get it.. S> rogue items for USD

This is a discussion on B> Gold prem... (i pay with ingame rogue items) And if i get it.. S> rogue items for USD within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; I need to get gold premium so i can sell my stuff for USD, my account has the items sealed ...
Page: 1

Algorythm

Thumbs up

I need to get gold premium so i can sell my stuff for USD, my account has the items sealed so i wanna pay you with an ingame item! if u are interested please pm me. I have good rogue items.

Mike.

If i get gold premium ill sell these items for usd WU:

Cleaver +9
    md +8
    Skely belt
    rogue chitins +8
    rogue dd helmet+7
    re +1

And more but i dont remember the rest xD

Since i have a low post count i can use a trade mod if u guys want so u trust me . I wanna quit because play and J quitted already this server so i have no one to play with.. :<

PEACh

wut are u willing to trade for gold premmy?

Algorythm

Well i wanna find out whats the current GB price for gold prem so i know what i should trade for it But since im going out atm i cant find it out.. now

Goddamnit the girl in ur sig is seriously hot.

TopCat

Well i wanna find out whats the current GB price for gold prem so i know what i should trade for it But since im going out atm i cant find it out.. now

Goddamnit the girl in ur sig is seriously hot.[/b]

ya stop staring at her jugs!!!

Algorythm

rofl :P up btw i cant sell u stuff topcat, i need premium first to unseal the items.. :/