Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

S> Priest almost LVL64 human.

This is a discussion on S> Priest almost LVL64 human. within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Hmm.. seems that this serv is full of scammers/koxp/KSers... apparently no friendly clan to join atm. Thx mainly to Parzuf0N, ...
Page: 1

FredTFT

Default S> Priest almost LVL64 human.

Hmm.. seems that this serv is full of scammers/koxp/KSers... apparently no friendly clan to join atm.
    Thx mainly to Parzuf0N, scamming me and making me waste my time helping your clan made me understand how dumb pple can be just to get a few items for himself...

ID: FredTFT
    Priest 63.90% human side (didn't do all quests yet)
    31k NP
    Silver Premium: 29 days left

[priest tanker stuff]
    shell helmet +7/12 HP (reverse)
    shell pauldron +6/10 HP
    shell pad +6/10 HP
    shell boots +6/10 HP
    FP gauntlets +8/15 HP
    chitin helm +6/ Dagger Def
    Scorpion Shield +5

[BP stuff]
    5x full set paper priest +7 (gonna make +8 when i have time)
    Destroyer +7
    Judgment scroll
    pad gob
    pauldron gob
    1 ring +9 STR
    1 pendant +9STR
    other accessories +7 STR

[Inn hostess]
    6 GB
    Lycaon pendant (+0)
    glacier erenion (+0)
    many FP+6 / +7 / chitins +6...

I'm not sure of selling yet... wanna check offers [ONLY USD $] then i'll see what i do in a few days.. maybe stop ko and give to a friend, maybe sell, maybe stay if i find friendly pple / clan, depending of ingame status and offers.

Gondon

Default Re: S> Priest almost LVL64 human.

Originally posted by FredTFT
    Hmm.. seems that this serv is full of scammers/koxp/KSers... apparently no friendly clan to join atm.
    Thx mainly to Parzuf0N, scamming me and making me waste my time helping your clan made me understand how dumb pple can be just to get a few items for himself...

ID: FredTFT
    Priest 63.90% human side * (didn't do all quests yet)
    31k NP
    Silver Premium: 29 days left *

[priest tanker stuff]
    shell helmet +7/12 HP *(reverse)
    shell pauldron +6/10 HP
    shell pad +6/10 HP
    shell boots +6/10 HP
    FP gauntlets +8/15 HP
    chitin helm +6/ Dagger Def
    Scorpion Shield +5

[BP stuff]
    5x full set paper priest +7 *(gonna make +8 when i have time)
    Destroyer +7
    Judgment scroll
    pad gob
    pauldron gob
    1 ring +9 STR
    1 pendant +9STR
    other accessories +7 STR

[Inn hostess]
    6 GB
    Lycaon pendant (+0)
    glacier erenion (+0)
    many FP+6 / +7 / chitins +6...

I'm not sure of selling yet... wanna check offers [ONLY USD $] *then i'll see what i do in a few days.. maybe stop ko and give to a friend, maybe sell, maybe stay if i find friendly pple / clan, depending of ingame status and offers.
    Lol Fred Wat happend , I told u Partafuzion was a shit, even his own clannies and a few israli told me he is a shit. Wat he did to u?

FredTFT

he thought i was his dog and messed with me during 1 month getting all items for himself and his assists...
    in like 3 weeks, we dropped: SS, CE, rapt+7, dual ms+6, dual giga 2h, EP, a dozen tails and fang, 6-7 hwt, dual rom, roc, 4-5 keku rings, glass belt, and much more but i dont remember and i think no need to tell more...

to make it short, i was almost always here to kill those bosses, seek in eslant, help the clan for XP, quests, etc... and clan leader and assists kept all items for themselves and sold what they didnt need to get cash. Let's say that hwt =500m, tail =400m, keku ring =250m, others = no price :X

i didnt see 1coin of this money, didn't get any item except a lobo hammer +3 that he asked me back 2 hours after giving to me...

btw i'm not telling that to complain... i don't care and i'm not that selfish.. i just don't want more people to get fuked up by him. :wacko:
    Hoping all this is gonna make him change a bit and stop trying to fuk all without any reason.. it's a game, stop scam to get 1 small item!

Gondon

Originally posted by FredTFT
    he thought i was his dog and messed with me during 1 month getting all items for himself and his assists...
    in like 3 weeks, we dropped: SS, CE, rapt+7, dual ms+6, dual giga 2h, EP, a dozen tails and fang, 6-7 hwt, dual rom, roc, 4-5 keku rings, glass belt, and much more but i dont remember and i think no need to tell more...

to make it short, i was almost always here to kill those bosses, seek in eslant, help the clan for XP, quests, etc... and clan leader and assists kept all items for themselves and sold what they didnt need to get cash. Let's say that hwt =500m, tail =400m, keku ring =250m, others = no price *:X

i didnt see 1coin of this money, didn't get any item except a lobo hammer +3 that he asked me back 2 hours after giving to me...

btw i'm not telling that to complain... i don't care and i'm not that selfish.. i just don't want more people to get fuked up by him. *:wacko: *
    Hoping all this is gonna make him change a bit and stop trying to fuk all without any reason.. it's a game, stop scam to get 1 small item!
    :S

my clan was 2-3 ppl, we pimped ourselves out...

Parafuzion never offred u any items? or said anything like next drop?

damn fred...that sucks balls.....gyft money pls baba :lol:

NOONE BUY ANY OF THIS STUFF! FRED IS NOT QUITTING! HE JUST TOLD ME!

Spiki

Yeah no-one make other or any thing like that please, i don't want see a friend leave manes

bamb1zas

i offer 350 USD h43r:

Goliath_

they seem to be faking ghey sigh..... they asked me to come their clan , for what? help them killing their stuiped bosses and lol fucking wishne lvl 61 rouge with eme and stuffs and i beat him 1on1 with hoodwink zzz <_< <_< <_< <_< <_< <_<

WanteD

NevioT = noob clan im an israeli guy and i hate em like dunknow what..

CrusAd3R

i joined them when i was 5x and quitted in lvl 60 (im an israeli). when i got a lyc pend for my master quest they told me that i should give it to their second warrior :lol: :lol: :lol:
    then i just quitted. dunno why u joined them anyway ;s
    (not to mention that their priest were koxpers)

nypmpha

dun leave !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! u one of the best pri on manes!! just w8 u will meet with real friends

nypmpha

not all neviots but parzufon is the realliest noob!!!!! i thnk we must believe nati about that!! nati from israel too nd solo cause of parzu

FredTFT

bump... c'm on, no offers? noone need a priest 64 ? ^_^

hi fred how u make that picutre with ur charakter pls tell me

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast