Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Sellưng 1vs1

This is a discussion on Sellưng 1vs1 within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Everyone who wants a vs with me, pm me or say something here. I only vs humans in CZ, I ...
Page: 1

Cerius

Default Sellưng 1vs1

Everyone who wants a vs with me, pm me or say something here. I only vs humans in CZ, I ain't going to arena so you can hack me. If your a man, step up. Vanlord, if you plan on posting here I'd suggest you throw your pc out the window, cause youre only gonna come out of this crying again. Only human that beat me till today was Ki1llah with 3-2 and I plan to keep it that way Bring it onnnnnnnn

bleaF

rofl he didn't want to 1v1 me coos im to 1337

vanlordacc

ill 1v1 u again, and i was ss of neck in the middle of the fight. or are u gunna find some axcuse not to ?

Originally posted by ||VanLord||
    ill 1v1 u again, and i was ss of neck in the middle of the fight. or are u gunna find some axcuse not to ?
    Why cant he? Its part of his gear he worked for, coz u dont have one, its not legal to use?

vanlordacc

Originally posted by JoshTehPwner+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JoshTehPwner)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-||VanLord||
    Why cant he? Its part of his gear he worked for, coz u dont have one, its not legal to use?[/b]
    1. its not his neck, u said it urself it went to other clanie not him.
    2. why did he have to lie about that if he isnt hiding anything? why did he declined all my 5 request to take the ss?

Cerius

Originally posted by ||VanLord||+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(||VanLord||)</div>
    Originally posted by JoshTehPwner@

Why cant he? Its part of his gear he worked for, coz u dont have one, its not legal to use?
    2. why did he have to lie about that if he isnt hiding anything? why did he declined all my 5 request to take the ss?[/b]
    Dude, are you on fucking crack? Give it up damnit, I'm using a wp now instead of mercanary neck. I never used a fucking IN, so shut the fuck up and face your own loss.

vanlordacc

Originally posted by Cerius+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cerius)</div>
    Originally posted by ||VanLord||+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(||VanLord||)
    <!--QuoteBegin-JoshTehPwner
    @

2. why did he have to lie about that if he isnt hiding anything? why did he declined all my 5 request to take the ss?[/b]
    Dude, are you on fucking crack? Give it up damnit, I'm using a wp now instead of mercanary neck. I never used a fucking IN, so shut the fuck up and face your own loss.[/b][/quote]
    wow u keep ingnoring my request for this ss, tell me what r u hiding? just 1v1 me take the freaking ss and il leave u alone for god shake..

Cerius

Originally posted by ||VanLord||+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(||VanLord||)</div>
    Originally posted by Cerius+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cerius)
    @

2. why did he have to lie about that if he isnt hiding anything? why did he declined all my 5 request to take the ss?
    Dude, are you on fucking crack? Give it up damnit, I'm using a wp now instead of mercanary neck. I never used a fucking IN, so shut the fuck up and face your own loss.[/b]
    wow u keep ingnoring my request for this ss, tell me what r u hiding? just 1v1 me take the freaking ss and il leave u alone for god shake..[/b][/quote]
    FUCKING RETARD ROFLLLL. ILL FRAPS THE FIGHT AND FUCKING PUT YOU DOWN LIKE THE DOG YOU ARE.

vanlordacc

Originally posted by Cerius
    @

Dude, are you on fucking crack? Give it up damnit, I'm using a wp now instead of mercanary neck. I never used a fucking IN, so shut the fuck up and face your own loss.
    wow u keep ingnoring my request for this ss, tell me what r u hiding? just 1v1 me take the freaking ss and il leave u alone for god shake..[/b]
    FUCKING RETARD ROFLLLL. ILL FRAPS THE FIGHT AND FUCKING PUT YOU DOWN LIKE THE DOG YOU ARE.[/b][/quote]
    can u put in ur fraps a picture the gear u using vs me pls? like ur axe chitin n in?

Cerius

@

wow u keep ingnoring my request for this ss, tell me what r u hiding? just 1v1 me take the freaking ss and il leave u alone for god shake..
    FUCKING RETARD ROFLLLL. ILL FRAPS THE FIGHT AND FUCKING PUT YOU DOWN LIKE THE DOG YOU ARE.[/b]
    can u put in ur fraps a picture the gear u using vs me pls? like ur axe chitin n in?[/b][/quote]

lol.. You realy talk to much, yesterday I beat you twice with my shells on and you keep crying.. Ts ts, realy sad to see someone pathetic as you.

vanlordacc

@

FUCKING RETARD ROFLLLL. ILL FRAPS THE FIGHT AND FUCKING PUT YOU DOWN LIKE THE DOG YOU ARE.
    can u put in ur fraps a picture the gear u using vs me pls? like ur axe chitin n in?[/b]
    lol.. You realy talk to much, yesterday I beat you twice with my shells on and you keep crying.. Ts ts, realy sad to see someone pathetic as you.[/b][/quote]
    wow i wasnt even online yesterday i worked all day :rollseyes:
    we will 1v1 again tommorow and i wan fraps + frap ur gear/neck (its the 8th time i ask for it and keep counting)

Cerius

@

can u put in ur fraps a picture the gear u using vs me pls? like ur axe chitin n in?
    lol.. You realy talk to much, yesterday I beat you twice with my shells on and you keep crying.. Ts ts, realy sad to see someone pathetic as you.[/b]
    wow i wasnt even online yesterday i worked all day :rollseyes:
    we will 1v1 again tommorow and i wan fraps + frap ur gear/neck (its the 8th time i ask for it and keep counting)[/b][/quote]

Hey, I can't help it that your so stupid. I said I'll fraps my gear, comprende? Or that to hard for you?

i don't understand you vanlord...

he decides what gear he wants to use in a 1v1.
    if he wants to use axe def, so be it
    ( wich he doesnt have -_- )
    if he wants to use IN... so what !! we have it and you don't
    if he wants to use Rol +5... omg its his fking choice what items he uses

or are you gonna decide what items he has to use ?

vanlord,... why can't you accept ur loss. i don't see other ppl whinning when they lose 1v1.
    if you gonna fight him again and if you lose i'm 100% sure that you'll whinne more and more about the " IN " or his weapon def armor or w/e.
    if Zhou loses.... thrust me, he wont whinne like you. he'l even congratz you for beatin him.

but i say... you'll lose anyway, cuz he got better items now.

Ki1laH

I was having pot lag during a few of ours, but thats part of the game for me so its a win regardless.

Were good fights, all of them.

Originally posted by CroNe
    i don't understand you vanlord...

he decides what gear he wants to use in a 1v1.
    if he wants to use axe def, so be it *
    ( wich he doesnt have -_- )
    if he wants to use IN... so what !! we have it and you don't
    if he wants to use Rol +5... omg its his fking choice what items he uses

or are you gonna decide what items he has to use ?

vanlord,... why can't you accept ur loss. i don't see other ppl whinning when they lose 1v1.
    if you gonna fight him again and if you lose i'm 100% sure that you'll whinne more and more about the " IN " or his weapon def armor or w/e.
    if Zhou loses.... thrust me, he wont whinne like you. he'l even congratz you for beatin him.

but i say... you'll lose anyway, cuz he got better items now.
    its like saying you can use in a 1v1 acid pots , talia etc...

now yes its a part of his gear but it doesnt look like a "fair fight".

If you want to compare your skill then you should try to get allmost the same stats in order to make it fair

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast