Buying EE+9,or anything better than ib9 for 59+

This is a discussion on Buying EE+9,or anything better than ib9 for 59+ within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Looking for an ee9 or a helenid+9 hxb+10,somethin like that,something with really high ap that i can use in ardream ...
Page: 1

Default Buying EE+9,or anything better than ib9 for 59+

Looking for an ee9 or a helenid+9 hxb+10,somethin like that,something with really high ap that i can use in ardream and rlb, not buying cb or ib+9.

AtomicFuzion

theres only 1 hxb+10 ingame and the person dont play anymore... dont think theres even a helenid+9 at all... i know where a +8rb is... umm ee+9 gl someone sell this noobie a bow cos i can own him with +7s

Silly finally gave out his shlt, idk who has the hxb now, same with the +8 reb helenid, the ee9 dude id like to pm and offer anyway but i am aware that he is out of his gord.

AtomicFuzion

well i will have all my rogue items back tomorrow and im goin to try and get the helenid and the hxb also.. so we see

Why use 2 lol, and u have a+9 fire rain xD, funny how micha has all the best bows now :P

AtomicFuzion

i got the wf+9 back today.. but didnt get the helenid or hxb...

So you finally got all your items back, i need to get in touch with micha so i can get that hxb