Buying GBs/ rogue items

This is a discussion on Buying GBs/ rogue items within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; I m buying GBs and rogue items with paypal. offer 10 usd for 20 GB (can do multiple time) offer ...
Page: 1

Bix

I m buying GBs and rogue items with paypal.
    offer 10 usd for 20 GB (can do multiple time)
    offer 20 usd for ROL
    offer 25 usd for Shell Pauldron and Pad (+8 or rebirth)

Pm me if interested.

G0D

Are you serious?

NLwesje

lol u relly expect ppl to sell u that items for that money? good luck

Bix

Peoples if u not interest then ignore the post. Don't post negative remark that hurt other business.
    1. Don't screw up people business(make enemies in both Real Life and online)
    2. Not everyone think the way u do.
    3. I m paying real cash for electronic code and pixel. ))

Peoples if u not interest then ignore the post. Don't post negative remark that hurt other business.
    1. Don't screw up people business(make enemies in both Real Life and online)
    2. Not everyone think the way u do.
    3. I m paying real cash for electronic code and pixel. ))[/b]
    and nobody will sell to you. I sold my RoL for 80usd last week... gb's go for a bare minimum of 1usd/gb, and rogue shells+8 are like 50usd each piece. Gl baba and you'll never get what you want.

Bix

Darn it another baba from Perfectchoice is here to back up his dog. what up with u guys posting in my thread if u are not interested? To screw other people? what u gain?

GeneralDeath

But he´s right...lol...New to the game? :> 20 $ for ROL... gl finding a retarded stupid... :>

p.s. i can sell you 20 GB for 25 $ :>

Bix

What do u gain for backing them?
    What you should have done is not backing these 2 guys from PerfectChoice clan that go around having no life and just screwing up people thread for no gain.
    P.S. If you wanna make deal with me pm me. Avoid leaving a post in here because it can influence other peoples opinions.

Banned

if u buy it that cheap ur just asking for duped items ^_^

btw i'm selling gbs for usd =) pm me for more info =)

NLwesje

he doesnt wanna buy from perfectchoice members johnny XD anyway he doesnt seem 2 see that we are just telling him u cant find stuff that cheap :P but he who cares if u think we aint got a life join me for a week ull change ur mind..

Banned

he doesnt wanna buy from perfectchoice members johnny XD anyway he doesnt seem 2 see that we are just telling him u cant find stuff that cheap :P but he who cares if u think we aint got a life join me for a week ull change ur mind..[/b]
    '

shh i'm not a member of perfectchoice til subclan is remade xD

....so yea.. buy my gbs =) ^_^

Bix

Wow so my thread is infected with Perfectchoice members(probably backing and supporting each other prices). Who give u guys the right to determine whelther wat I offer is cheap or not? Price is all base on peoples' opinion. Don't like wat I offer, pm me and tell me about it. Don't try influence other people that might do business with me. Even johnny is one of them. When i say u have no life i was refering to the fact that you guys go into my thread and post some negative remark to gain u nothing (only hates). Off the 7 day since I buy this account I see this game is no fun, just a bunch of stingy guy and turks and clan like you guys that go around and screwing up people thread. Go get a life and stop posting negative remarks to screw up people thread.

ZeIda

Seriously, you need to pay AT LEAST *4 of what ur offering b4 anybody will even concider selling those items to you. And dont tell me to stfu since im not interested in making any deals with you. Im just giving you an advice, with offers like that your just making a total fool out of yourself, sorry.

Bix

What do u gain for posting that comment? seriously. Who are you to determine prices? I offer my real life cash as I deem fair. if you don't think it fair move on.

Bix

Bump!