Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

pc> shard+8

This is a discussion on pc> shard+8 within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; no elemental offazz :wub:...
Page: 1

Hydr4

Default pc> shard+8

no elemental offazz :wub:

Mercyful

rofl when did u make this one?

Hydr4

jamessssss

wtf?

Mercyful

pc= ? never heard of it

jamessssss

price check..

Mercyful

ah thanks

Pwner4Last

Donny, went mad couse i pwned him to hard in dota so he went and made a shard +8

damn... give me a price i'll buy it

Weed

hola bro :wub:

Tehrogue

How in tha FAWK! do you people do it.... seriously .. startin to piss me off. I just burned 15 mds +7 in a row. After the first ten burned i realized i would not achieve a +8 because im not a "ko's Golden Child" like our friends who make the mds 8 shards 8 ect ect. FFS i wil pay n e one 100 usd up front to just teach me how to make these items. Cause the anvil and i are not friends.

Pr0p

Originally posted by Tehrogue
    How in tha FAWK! do you people do it.... seriously .. startin to piss me off. *I just burned 15 mds +7 in a row. *After the first ten burned i realized i would not achieve a +8 because im not a "ko's Golden Child" like our friends who make the mds 8 shards 8 ect ect. *FFS i wil pay n e one 100 usd up front to just teach me how to make these items. *Cause the anvil and i are not friends.
    make friends with him then :rollseyes:

Weed

How in tha FAWK! do you people do it.... seriously .. startin to piss me off. *I just burned 15 mds +7 in a row. *After the first ten burned i realized i would not achieve a +8 because im not a "ko's Golden Child" like our friends who make the mds 8 shards 8 ect ect. *FFS i wil pay n e one 100 usd up front to just teach me how to make these items. *Cause the anvil and i are not friends.
    ok man sinice i like to share this is how you do it.

go up to the anvil
    start talking to it

if it goes red it dosent like you
    if its yellow it likes you

if both colors appear its uncertian about you

once it likes you take your best shot ^^

Tehrogue

rofl at both responses ..... in this server alone ive prolly lost over 3 bill coins. Fawkin hate it and i have no friends here so it sucks even more. N e body from xig?

Weed

rofl at both responses ..... in this server alone ive prolly lost over 3 bill coins. *Fawkin hate it and i have no friends here so it sucks even more. *N e body from xig?

go to ranking if your from xig xD

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast