Stupid thing

This is a discussion on Stupid thing within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; first i am 15 Lot of knows how i get my exp. to lwl 66 without koxsp today the first ...
Page: 1

BJK

Default Stupid thing

first i am 15
    Lot of knows how i get my exp. to lwl 66 without koxsp
    today the first time i used this cause i was so angry about cs
    i lost 40USD for nothing funny ?
    and i got my acount today back.
    btw i earned 2% with kosp good?

I boght Knight cash and with cash i boght scrols... Later i lost my exp, nps, items, and this scrols..

Thank you for contacting customer support. I am sorry to hear that your items have been lost. I understand that the loss of items can be very frustrating. The items that you have lost appear to have been removed in the recent duplicate item wipe. Unfortunately, due to our Terms of Service we are unable to restore items. Please be aware that further requests for lost items will merit a similar response. I apologize for the inconvenience this has caused. Thank you for your understanding. -CSR Jublexus, Knight Online Support Team

Knight Cash... Dupe... wtf
    and MageMile are you happy?? are you proud?

BJK

You can want to say whatyou will . I waiting for oblivion. I have attempt my best for my clan to do. This thing stink however really. So I m sorry of my clan. That the first and last was once with kosp...

LexLuthor

i used 1 time in live koxp and get baned

Same for all

BAN BAN BAN

or un ban me w/e

0oAndyo0

hmmz, the same thing with the kc happened to me, bought 4500 kc and scrolls right after the server maintenance and then i went to bed. when i woke up and logged on i got a rollback on the account. So lost my scrolls, but i didnt get my knight cash back <_< and CS isnt replying my ticket