2 days left,now a non prem user

This is a discussion on 2 days left,now a non prem user within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Wtf dude, kk first off I ordered Gold premium and they NEVER gave me a god damn trina's piece. Turned ...
Page: 1

_Tau_

Default 2 days left,now a non prem user

Wtf dude, kk first off I ordered Gold premium and they NEVER gave me a god damn trina's piece. Turned in like 3 support tickets and I guess they said fuck you Doggy. But I logged off exactly 8 hours ago and I had 2 days of premium left. Drunk and lonely so decided to go kill people in KO, but the mother fuckers didnt give me my last day of premium... The roll over cant possibly erase a persons last day of premium, one thing to fuck over people who dont pay to login,but when i give you my hard earned money I expect you not to shit on me in the process. Simply not the way to handle business and I dont know who or how I can get K2 to refund me my shit cuz they dont "care". Fat ass,thick glasses wearing Koreans or whatever the hell they are cant run a company.

lusian

they said in official forums that they got bug with the last day of premium and u'll get it in the next day

nephiha

lol
    1v1 again?
    p.s.
    im tokar :S

_Tau_

hell yes, once i can log on again I will gladly let you pwn me for another hour or 2

nephiha

^^

babali

omg dogg you must give me my part from MS <_<
    MeatNball dont forget