Buying Iron Necklace/Belt and Gold Bars

This is a discussion on Buying Iron Necklace/Belt and Gold Bars within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Willing to buy gbs in packs of 10 for $10-13 Pm me with offers plx :blink:...
Page: 1

Pho3nix7

Red face

Willing to buy gbs in packs of 10 for $10-13
    Pm me with offers plx :blink:

Hostibus

im not saying that u`re scammer but i`ve bought a priest named pho3nix7 and its been hacked/scammed back.
    not by the char seller and u were the only person that could do it aprat from him i guess

Pho3nix7

I'ved sold that priest to Gramps along time agooo. Im not saying Gramps is a scammer, but just to let you know I wouldnt have anything to do with that acc for being hacked :/

Hostibus

well i was using it as merch acc ( it was 61 so i could sell/buy pus items - really helpfull ) but when we got more items there - bowl/dungeon n stuff - everything dissapeard so... as we checked the hacker knew the e-mail since the "new pw" msg was read after i loged on it. Not saying gramps did it , neither saying that u did. Just wanted to let u know

Pho3nix7

Well im really sry to hear that, i know how it feels to get hacked/scammed h34r:
    Did yu ever name changed? Cos i want that name ^^ :lol:

lutekkkk

bump for Incorrupted ;P

Pho3nix7

Hey CrazyMary, still in Oblivion? :P :lol:

Pho3nix7

Pho3nix7

lutekkkk

for 3 times, yes they melted my brain or something like that .. i don't know, but i still love them :P

Pho3nix7

wtf, i think i lagged out ^^, Still in touch with any former Incorrupted clannies? Ive not seen Christie, Drezulia at all :mellow:

Anyway a little side-tracked
    Offer plxxx

lutekkkk

nope... have no contact with them... only you but i still have screens 1day before knight quest :P

B.U.M.P.

edit:

:P

Pho3nix7

haha lol :lol: :P Bring back memories ^^

Offer plx