Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

JoeKnight Is A Scammer!

This is a discussion on JoeKnight Is A Scammer! within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Well to make things short.... JoeKnight suddenly popped up on my MSN last night, admitting everything concerning the character "Nidorino". ...
Page: 1

Well to make things short....

JoeKnight suddenly popped up on my MSN last night, admitting everything concerning the character "Nidorino".
    Problem is that he had traded it for a DLW char on Beramus, he was obviously scammed there for what he did to me.
    Now he was so clever enough to give me the account info to Nidorino again, so I had to scam back my gear. (Not proud of it. but you would all have done the same)

Im so sorry to Ethernal for the things that has happened.... But I wont be called a scammer, as you so directly writed in your pm..
    Joe is the scammer here, he scammed me, traded a char with you, gave me the info again. And I did what I had to do....
    I used alot off money on that gear, and I would surely not let it escape again...

So truly sorry that I had to scam you Ethernal, but it was my right to do so.....

GG Joe you made a truly mess now. I can never ever again trust you.....

I have a screenie where Joe says everything..... Link is posted downbelow....
    http://img453.imageshack.us/img453/4...admittslo8.jpg

Mp3Steelo

i you upload it and it proves Joe is guilty.. my feelings were right :P

Darkslayer07

joe =(,i thought u were goog guys

rolf8889

Joe you aare fuking mother fuker burn in hell mffff

pXthemighty

Just wanted to update you that the Old Owner of pX the mage who was in GetSome also got Scammed at one point. For exmple a Lobo Hammer +5 was lost worth about 30gb at that point.. and 1Week later JoeKnight (JoeRezz IGN) was selling a Lobo hammer +5 at KO4LIFE.com coincidence that he got a Lobo hammer +5 about the same time I got scammed on one?

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...p;#entry1028610

pX also lost Reb Priest shell set and an EP which the leader "TheGenious" of GetSome 2weeks after pX got scammed was selling at ebay..
    after investigation by a clan member facts came out that Joeknight had been accused for scamming before...
    and that TheGenios and joeknight co operated with eachother..

Since I have no evidence I cant expect you to belive me but beware if you ever try to trade/buy/sell something with these guys...

Like we told you, the shells TheGenious was selling was HIS items..he sold them cuz he went from priest to mage. -.- Dont mix him up in this, he's not a scammer..

pXthemighty

Hmm then if he was going mage.. why did he sell the Shell on ebay and not trade em for IGC or Complete armor :/ ?

Because he had some complete armour already, and he borrowed the rest off me. And he needed money irl..

pXthemighty

your comments wont change my opinion anyway.. I know he had some connection to this and so I will always think until someone confeses

hahaha

pXthemighty

hahaha....not funny at all

It's alittle funny, he was full shell for a long time, then decides to go mage and sell his shell..then he's a scammer.

joeknight

he was obviously scammed there for what he did to me.[/b]

looks like holmzi scammed me after all

so i guess my story was right, and joe you are an f***ing asshole-.-

NEVER TRADE OR SELL TO THAT NOOB

Mp3Steelo

oh i see some hate in your text managana :P

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast