Buying List

This is a discussion on Buying List within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Buying List: Hellbreaker+8 Iron Impact+8 Chitin Sheild+7 Battle Priest Armors+8 or +9 hp/str 2xRoC+1 Iron Necklace Iron Belt 2xWE+1 40gb's ...
Page: 1

Default Buying List

Buying List:

Hellbreaker+8
    Iron Impact+8
    Chitin Sheild+7
    Battle Priest Armors+8 or +9 hp/str
    2xRoC+1
    Iron Necklace
    Iron Belt
    2xWE+1
    40gb's

If you got em pm me your price... PS I can only pay with paypal because I'm afraid of getting scammed. And to those of you who think this is my desperate attempt to scam you and chargeback the purchase, I'm not like that and you can ask any of my clan members and they'll vouch for me... Juggernaut, BongWater, KYJelly, and I'm not sure of SexyJesse's new ingame nick but when I get the right spelling I'll post it here. SEND ME YOUR PRICES PLIXX :wub: :wub: :wub:

Hells Kitchen

bump for a friend :wub:

:wub: bump

Crazy2010

I got ironbelt ......

If you want paypal im gone have to wait 1-3 days for the money to be saved in my bank then ill give you the ironbelt , Otherwise no thanks

Interested ? offer me

noted and the three day thing sucks... but I'll deal with it if I have to. going to continue looking and i said give me your price I don't want to offer. tell me what you will sell for I'll decide whether i want to buy or no... kthx :wub: :wub:

bump