Buying Lobo and lupus Staff +0

This is a discussion on Buying Lobo and lupus Staff +0 within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Buying Lobo and lupus staff +0 post your price here or pm ingame Lord_Mozart thank you....
Page: 1

Lord_Mozart

Default Buying Lobo and lupus Staff +0

Buying Lobo and lupus staff +0 post your price here or pm ingame Lord_Mozart thank you.

dirka

why dont you just use your WOE+8 and not conserve blue pots instead of leeching at falcons with MP absorb staff?

first you leave your clan to xp with SWEET and now this....my respect for you keeps dropping

Lord_Mozart

thx for bump

Lord_Mozart

Bump

gtaguy

Originally posted by dirka
    why dont you just use your WOE+8 and not conserve blue pots instead of leeching at falcons with MP absorb staff?

first you leave your clan to xp with SWEET and now this....my respect for you keeps dropping
    lol? what tha hell kinda bitch post is that xD

oh man some ppl and their retarded logic

(free bump i guess h43r: )

BooZ

bump for Mozart

garfieldbr

zzz <_<

_CAP_

k first of all noob stfu. u dont have to have the mp absorbe staff on at all times, u can just switch when ur mana is low, throw down a nova and bam theres 4k+ mana. anyways who r u?
    bump for baba :wub: