Buying> lvl 54-59 priest!

This is a discussion on Buying> lvl 54-59 priest! within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Looking for lvl 54-59 Dcz priest!! Trusted paypal and ko4life users and usd only pls! i want the accts naked ...
Page: 1

JonPeterman987

Thumbs down

Looking for lvl 54-59 Dcz priest!! Trusted paypal and ko4life users and usd only pls! i want the accts naked and human. plz pm me or leave a post/reply

K.S. King Senior Member Avariofvalequenta's Avatar

up up and away!

JonPeterman987

up up and away![/b]
    lol ty dude

The DON Senior Member Raekpacman's Avatar

Ive got a level 55 priest with most of the quests not done.
    I never bought premium on the account, I just logged into the main website and it sent validation...but I do not have that email anymore. Sent a ticket and got this:

Thank you for contacting Knight Online Customer Support, we are aware of this issue on not receiving the activation code to your email address and are working to resolve it as soon as possible. In the meantime, all account changes will have to be done through the ticketing system. For all requests, please submit a new ticket with the full payment information with the account name so that we can assist you. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

-CSR Vanthiella, Knight Online Customer Support

If you were to buy bronze premium I'm sure you could change any info u need. Lemme know if you are interested.

PKNINJA

i beat you with a lvl 57

JonPeterman987

well what u guys want for them?

HeXisBak

I only have a orc account with 2 dcz chars on it.. This account also has around 30 days ol gold premo left and 2k KC

60 unmastered rogue also not skilled for lvl 60 so for dcz all it needs is to be delvled and restat and reskill which i can do before trade if need be,
    54 priest
    61 mage

I have priest in human side lvl 57 , the only 1 char on this account , naked , with all quest jewels!
    some crap in inn.
    Pm me if you want more info